+ Reply to Thread

Leaving Till new Content its boring

Played for a week straight, its gotten boring with the lack of weapons and things to do, and im tired of constantly playing raising MY PL by 1 a day, im at 2k and its nothing but luck at this point. Im going back to Division and Rainbow Six, two great games made by Ubisoft a great company, with either game having no P2W Aspects and Division having much more to do and has better RNG. I still have hope for the game and hope it gets less boring, i played D2013 For about 2 years, and hope 2050 becomes somewhat good like its older brother. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Sorry to see you go, but there are a few things you may have missed with the power level increases and may help other folks having the same problem.

First and foremost, have you tried to enhance your weapons? This is the primary source for most PL increases in the game, followed closely by (a frankly bizarre choice) the main story, which has a guaranteed buff to your power level for each mission you complete. It's also the source of new weapons unlocking in shops.

Outside of the main story, your next best options are the co-op maps and ark keys. You can get 2 a day from daily contracts (Press J on PC) and more (but salvage is far more cost-effective for raw PL gains) from the Defiance Store for 120 bits.

If you're really hurting for power level, once you're at the 1500-1700 plateu, start unlocking Prototypes through pursuits, they tend to spawn into your inventory at the end of the pursuit a bit above a normal drop.
    PC NA In-Game Name:Wildcat
    Visit me at Twitch at 7 pm CST Weeknights to hang out and talk Video Games!
    Please remember to use the bug forum for reporting bugs, its easier for the Developers to find and fix your problems!

I have been using salvage but every weapon i enhance to max lvl is either a lil lower or the same as my current PL , And im 2k PL, And done all the pursuits for the wapons i wanted, plus some guns i get and enhance need 2300+ more xp to lvl, making it where i cant proceed in maxing it out without draining me dry, not to mention most guns i get are 150 pl lowe then mine which is why maxing them out are useless seeing maxiing blues and greenns raise about 100+ or so.

There are only 2 pursuit weapons that i havent done tho, but maxing them doesnt seem like they will get me very far, unless you know for sure that it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkedandloaded View Post
    Sorry to see you go, but there are a few things you may have missed with the power level increases and may help other folks having the same problem.

First and foremost, have you tried to enhance your weapons? This is the primary source for most PL increases in the game, followed closely by (a frankly bizarre choice) the main story, which has a guaranteed buff to your power level for each mission you complete. It's also the source of new weapons unlocking in shops.

Outside of the main story, your next best options are the co-op maps and ark keys. You can get 2 a day from daily contracts (Press J on PC) and more (but salvage is far more cost-effective for raw PL gains) from the Defiance Store for 120 bits.

If you're really hurting for power level, once you're at the 1500-1700 plateu, start unlocking Prototypes through pursuits, they tend to spawn into your inventory at the end of the pursuit a bit above a normal drop.

hmm you can get one key per day at the moment, because of some bugs...

120 bits for a key? Realy? That is a joke, wich i don't understand.

A zone pursuit is buged and is not fixed since beta, so you can not get the legendary weapon from it.

I understand the frustration of the OP!

Then the lag, the big lag, the 10 second freeze, the crash to desktop - all the fun of this little game update of old defiance and someone call: It's a new game!

Beside no transfer of loadouts / inventory / charslots, bought buy standard edition + deluxe edition + dlc's. No transfer of inventory slots, bought in trion shop with real money... and and and... yes i am a little frustrated, too.

i am at 2.2k PL and i am having no problem leveling my PL. i buy from shops and do co op and major arkfalls and sieges

Green weapons can be enhanced 100 from original PR , blues 150 . Purples 200 , prototype 250

Why are you enhancing weapons that aren’t going to go higher than your current guns PR ? And never enhance more than two at a time , it’s wasteful
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Because all i get is stuff 100 or more PL lower, and I do sieges n MJRs but cant complete them without crashing last second, i only crash in thos events.

And i can easily farm my salvage back so im not wasting much really.

I started buying vendor greens when I would get a ways ahead. Those seem to be just a little higher, max em out play for a day maybe two then breakem and buy a new one. When I did that last night I went from 1600 to 2000 in a couple (4) hours. Gonna keep doing it and see what happens.

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader