+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Are you serious right now?

So, like 60+% of players on Xbox cannot even do Arkfalls/Sieges/Co-op maps without Disconnecting every 10 seconds.

So by you removing Salvage from open world, you have literally just killed the progression of 100% of those 60% of players who cannot even do the events. I being one of them.

I cannot do Minors/Majors/Sieges or Co-op maps without disconnecting.

Farming salvage (not the way others were doing it) was not a bad thing. I had to do along with the other hundreds of players had to do to progress. Since you seemingly ARE TOO STUPID to fix the public events.

You have killed this game for me and these countless other people. FIX YOUR **** OR SHUT THE GAME DOWN.
    This is absurd.

I don't care about anything else other than you fixing your damn game so we can play it properly without disconnecting 100+ times a day.

this is getting out of hand TRION.

yours sincerely,

a disgruntled player

Quote Originally Posted by Buraesh View Post
    So, like 60+% of players on Xbox cannot even do Arkfalls/Sieges/Co-op maps without Disconnecting every 10 seconds.

So by you removing Salvage from open world, you have literally just killed the progression of 100% of those 60% of players who cannot even do the events. I being one of them.

Farming salvage (not the way others were doing it) was not a bad thing. I had to do along with the other hundreds of players had to do to progress. Since you seemingly ARE TOO STUPID to fix the public events.

You have killed this game for me and these countless other people. FIX YOUR **** OR SHUT THE GAME DOWN.
    This is absurd.

I don't care about anything else other than you fixing your damn game so we can play it properly without disconnecting 100+ times a day.

yours sincerely,

a disgruntled player
    Agreed.
    Game is unplayable at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buraesh View Post

This is absurd.

yours sincerely,

a disgruntled player

I don’t t understand the issue, this is following their P2W strategy. If you need salvage, they have a store you can buy it from.

all these issues are reminiscent of the defiance 2013 launch.

timeouts forever

ugh been trying get on defiance 2050 on my PS4 for like last 6 hrs and keep getting timeout kicked after selecting my char on na servers even tried making a new char see if could get first refreshed got to end of its tutorial and just after they jump the wall with explosion get timeout kicked when hits main map area

Arkfall Crash (Sent to Home Screen Xbox One)

I can't even drive or get near a Arkfall without being sent to the home screen and constant random Disconnects back to home screen I can sit 40+ min AFK without a kick but as soon as you start moving around the map or get close to events you get the boot. I see nothing on the fix or any kind of response anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AWolfnamedRae View Post
    Let me rephrase a little -- "Your PC EU servers are great..." Did some arkfalls, did a siege, absolutely no lag, no disconnect, no crashing. Far superior than anything I've seen PC NA side.
    you are not right im on eu server with high end laptop game crashing as hell 6Gb af ddr5 dedicated video memory are leaked

i'm in

yay after 11-12 hours finally get in game

ugh again

ugh the disconnects just started again so probably wont get to play at all Sunday its 11:21 pm central atm wich is about 5 hrs after i was able start playing again on Saturday

Just give us Aussie Servers an it will solve your problems