+ Reply to Thread

Project Ageis, Part 1 glitched?

So im sitting here at the first turrent I have to turn on.... It's already on and there's like 20 raiders unloading on it. I checked the 3 others and they are already on. How am I suppose to do this mission? I've been sitting here for over 10 min now and they just stay on lol. Is this glitched or do they stay on for an hour or something?

Search. For. Topic.......

Quote Originally Posted by Schnibbly View Post
    Search. For. Topic.......
    Yeah.... not helpful since no one knows if it's officially glitched. It's all hearsay since some have done it and majority hasn't.

It's glitched for me. A raider hulker kept on appearing too along with swarms of enemies. At least it helped me complete my contract. lolz

It's very buggy lol. Kill all the raiders and you can usually do the quest on the turret. same thing for first three spots. last one you gotta kill all the raiders and the raider hulker before you can activate the turret. Best part of this quest, is when the monarch spawns with the hulker, and the hulker one hits the monarch and gives you 250 xp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Solus View Post
    So im sitting here at the first turrent I have to turn on.... It's already on and there's like 20 raiders unloading on it. I checked the 3 others and they are already on. How am I suppose to do this mission? I've been sitting here for over 10 min now and they just stay on lol. Is this glitched or do they stay on for an hour or something?
    i asked the same question yesterday bud, kill everything then you can do it.
    PSN - DjSparx162
    IGN - Damien Bloodwing

It's really not that hard glitched or not, just kill all the enemies activate the already active turret and move on. Rinse and repeat x4
    IGN: Meryl
    PSN: Live2Reap
    EGO Rating: 2164
    Clan: Loyalty Above All Else(LAAE)

Yeah, this mission glitched for me too. I had to redo it about half a dozen times before it worked right. On a side note, it was fun killing the hulker for the contracts, and got some lols watching him bash the monarch into pieces for me.

I've done this mission a few time and I can't complete it. It sucks because its my last side mission on the main island.
    Always 20/20
    CHARACTER NAME: HINDSIGHT
    PSN: rich-tv
    *TRUE LEGENDS*

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Reap View Post
    It's really not that hard glitched or not, just kill all the enemies activate the already active turret and move on. Rinse and repeat x4
    Everyone says just to kill everything but it still doesn't work. I killed every raider and the tankers near the first one and nothing happened. Couldn't activate it at all. I moved down the line, same thing. I spent about 3 hours going back and forth and I could only use the 3rd turrent but only because it was already giving me the activation prompt when I first got to it. The hulled just keeps respawning at the 4th so the turrent will never give me the prompt. I'd still be doing it if the game didn't freeze up and the servers didn't go down.