+ Reply to Thread

This is ridiculous now!!!

So it has now been 2 weeks since the early access launch and I am still getting game crashes. While I appreciate it takes time to get a big update approved and implemented, 2 weeks is long is a bit much.

You bring in all these hot fixes for latency issues and such, but what is the point if we cannot stay in the game long enough. I've loved the game since the original and want to play as much as I can. With these game crashes and how often they happen, I am sadly starting to lose interest in playing. I can't do major arkfalls as it crashes my game, I can't do sieges as it crashes my game, I can't do co-ops as it crashes my game. It has even got to the point that minor arkfalls have started crash g my game.

The generic "we are aware and working on a fix" tweets just don't cut it anymore. It would be nice to have a little more information from devs. I feel my ultimate founders pack was a waste with the amount of times I got kicked from the game.

Please just give us an ETA for a fix to this issue.

They cant fix it. If they was going to fix it it would have been done by now. I still believe that this version crashes more than the original due to the power levels of different people.

Ive found the only way to do co-op missions is to get a premade group of 4 and if any get disconnected reinvite them back into the instance.

Major arkfalls and sieges are only possible really early in the morning UK time as the servers arent busy. Anything after 12pm and i dont go near majors or sieges.

These issues will be fixed, but they can't fix them without a big update which they can't do until they get permission from Microsoft and Sony to put out this kind of update
    Defiance: 6K Xbox 360 Eu
    Defiance 2050: Ego 50,
    4200Pr Xbox one Eu
    Clan: < Seventiq >
    Just trying to help the community
    -Azur

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurgilz View Post
    These issues will be fixed, but they can't fix them without a big update which they can't do until they get permission from Microsoft and Sony to put out this kind of update
    That doesn't stop them from fixing PC.

But clearly SOMEthing is stopping them from fixing PC.

Maybe they just can't fix it?

Love the game.
    Losing heart.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

This is killing me on sanity as well. I'm going on 12/12 attempts of events now and have been kicked from every single one. After 10+ minutes of working a arkfall or siege and being put into a new room and not even being able to run back to it after reconnecting like we used to on day one... It's like they're just hitting stuff with hammers and making it worse.