+ Reply to Thread

Game is unplayable yet again.......

Getting dc-d about every 5 min or anytime you try to do mjr ark fall or just get close to the mjr poof dashboard complete game shut down. Been watching the entire clan constantly offline online offline online we're trying to play your game trion ffs help us out lol. This is on the X-1

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    I spent 5 minutes waiting for my map to populate, and another 5 minutes waiting to port from Chinatown to Bloodbath for a siege at Kinship.

I could have driven there faster, if my vehicle would summon, but then I wouldn't be able to swap loadouts or get/load ammo anyway.

Failed a Hellion south of The Fork the other day.
    The Hellion spent almost it's entire flight time hovering in one spot while no-one could shoot, (it was on it's first flight).

Good thing, because there were only about 12 of us there overpopulating the area with masses of players.[/sarc]
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by neknace1977 View Post
    Getting dc-d about every 5 min or anytime you try to do mjr ark fall or just get close to the mjr poof dashboard complete game shut down. Been watching the entire clan constantly offline online offline online we're trying to play your game trion ffs help us out lol. This is on the X-1
    what platform are you on ? ps3 na is pretty ruff right now. we it was running fine after quick reset . now its back to rubber banding npcs players everywhere.

All of the things described here are happening on XB1 also

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

I'm on Xbox 1 I can't even stay in-game for more than a few minutes with getting dashboarded and that's even standing in the middle of nowhere doing nothing. Plus from reading posts on here about what they're patching **** trion what's wrong with you guys nerfing guns, stopping infinite spawn enemies but not FIXING WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED LIKE THE GAME BEING UNPLAYABLE what do you expect us to do if we can't do ark falls or farm guess you want us to go play games that aren't yours and are playable the games a GHOST TOWN ALREADY GREAT JOB.

Been on 15 minutes. 5 disconnects. Best is i get a response from support asking if i have reset my router ffs. Yeah because my router is the problem for why these servers are shocking. I had a response the other day too asking to hard resest my console and that would fix the issues.