+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237

    Reimbursement for broken Daileys

    There are several dailies that cannot be done weather they are broken like the chicken one or undoable like rust removal. I think at a minimum we should get the faction points automatically.

    P.S.
    If you think rust removal is fine then by all means this Friday on twitch fire up your Xbox 1 and live stream it so you can show every person who ever played this game how it is done with out doing something naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    There are several dailies that cannot be done weather they are broken like the chicken one or undoable like rust removal. I think at a minimum we should get the faction points automatically.

    P.S.
    If you think rust removal is fine then by all means this Friday on twitch fire up your Xbox 1 and live stream it so you can show every person who ever played this game how it is done with out doing something naughty.
    I completed rust removel and the chicken hotshot, what's broken?
    PS3/PC NA

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    I completed rust removel and the chicken hotshot, what's broken?
    I can complete the chicken one but I cannot for the life of me complete rust removal. You'd think something is wrong with rust removal on the PS4 NA side when the highest is 12k and bronze is a minimal of 10k.

  4. #4
    Member Elenoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    365
    I complete chicken everyday it's daily. Working "fine", just kinda un-intuitive with bugged UI.

    What's problem with "rust removal" (and what is it exactly)? I'm not in the game right now but I think I have done that. Isn't that SMASH thing? If it is I always get silver. Even gold once when I tried harder and was more lucky.

  5. #5
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    For the chicken one a lot of us get endless ammunition so we have to use the weapon swap exploit to run out of ammo just to end it. But if you refuse to use any exploits you are screwed. So no completion for me .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  6. #6
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenoe View Post
    I complete chicken everyday it's daily. Working "fine", just kinda un-intuitive with bugged UI.

    What's problem with "rust removal" (and what is it exactly)? I'm not in the game right now but I think I have done that. Isn't that SMASH thing? If it is I always get silver. Even gold once when I tried harder and was more lucky.
    Rust removal is the sniper one that since it came out has only ever been done the non legitimate way to get gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  7. #7
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiereco View Post
    I can complete the chicken one but I cannot for the life of me complete rust removal. You'd think something is wrong with rust removal on the PS4 NA side when the highest is 12k and bronze is a minimal of 10k.
    Google it bud if you just want the completion it has been messed up like that since the second it was in the first one. I would have thought that since they made it a Dailey that it would have been fixed first but nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    Rust removal is the sniper one that since it came out has only ever been done the non legitimate way to get gold.
    Yeah.. I tried it numerous times earlier. The accuracy on that sniper is so freaking awful because the hitbox with it is almost non-existant and it also has travel time on the projectile so you have to "predict" their movement to land the hits properly. Kinda stupid that a SNIPER RIFLE has travel delay.

  9. #9
    Member nate van's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    On the beach.
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiereco View Post
    Yeah.. I tried it numerous times earlier. The accuracy on that sniper is so freaking awful because the hitbox with it is almost non-existant and it also has travel time on the projectile so you have to "predict" their movement to land the hits properly. Kinda stupid that a SNIPER RIFLE has travel delay.
    The funny thing is they knew it was and is broken but some smart guy found a way around it and from that day on every person uses it and they say nothing cause then they would have to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

    Xbox 360
    Xbox one

  10. #10
    For the chicken one, make sure you aren't using the assault's ammo regen passive. (I assume you aren't silly enough to use the medic's medbot ammo regen passive too, but that also regens ammo, just to note)

    Alternatively, just shoot in the air until you eventually run out when you're bored of infinite ammo.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts