+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Bonesaw is screwing players out of ark cores at major arkfalls Read TrionMobi

Do something with the bonesaw everytime it is used at an arkfall i reiceve no ark cores at payout also have had other clan mates reporting the same issue

I never knew you get ark cores from arkfalls, not even that but i never get any from arkfalls. Never had so idk what your talking about

You mean Caeruleum Cores? And I use it all the time at arkfalls and I always get them.
    http://gyazo.com/a8c7dec14ff185b67a8784a6d0e7754e
    Old Signature but it still looks nice. Names are the same though.
    IGN: 1EyedWeesilAndHis2Balls
    GT: Weesil xD (I need to update my signature.)

"You mean Caeruleum Cores? And I use it all the time at arkfalls and I always get them"

i think thats what the op is talking about bonesaw are so op that people who do not have them can't compete with those who do and there scores dont get high enough to get the good rewards i could be wrong but thats the jist of the *****ing i have been seeing all week about bonesaws saw one post talking about takeing severl hundred rifle hits to kill some tough mobs were bonesaw can do it in 2 to 3 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraken View Post
    "You mean Caeruleum Cores? And I use it all the time at arkfalls and I always get them"

i think thats what the op is talking about bonesaw are so op that people who do not have them can't compete with those who do and there scores dont get high enough to get the good rewards i could be wrong but thats the jist of the *****ing i have been seeing all week about bonesaws saw one post talking about takeing severl hundred rifle hits to kill some tough mobs were bonesaw can do it in 2 to 3 hits.
    You don't even have to have score to get a reward. You don't need to have a high score to get better rewards either, that's not how it works. If you want, you can go to an arkfall, shoot something and get some score, leave and get rewarded. Or, if you don't have any score (0) you can just stand there in the major (the last part of the it), and do nothing and get a reward.

Ive arrived to arkfalls during the chest minute and got a core. Its only 1 core anyways, 2 if you place first. I think people just want their bonesaw fixed.

Regardless the bonesaw cause you not to get carelium cores they need to make it to where if you use a bonesaw you get no rewards to prevent this issue from occuring at every major arkfall

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzer45 View Post
    Regardless the bonesaw cause you not to get carelium cores they need to make it to where if you use a bonesaw you get no rewards to prevent this issue from occuring at every major arkfall
    I already said that you do, I just did a major with it and got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Illyios View Post
    I already said that you do, I just did a major with it and got one.
    YOU GOT A CORE THAT PROVES NOTHING! We need a certain amount of score to get a core and we could all get a core if everyone had time to hit the boss so we got score for the kill also...you using your glitched BONESAW is robbing people of the points from the boss kill resulting in NO CORE FOR US! Still cant believe the broken gun is left untouched but TRION found time to completely ruin a strong but not broken gun by nerfin it to the ground...

You can show up after the boss is dead and get a core, all other rewards and use the chest.