+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    When the scrapper progen is killed about 4 seconds into healing the first tower for the first time - we gots a problem.
    Reminds me of old defiance. Pop up multiple damage spikes, overcharge, 10 overpowered weapons and it was dead when it opened. I miss the 5 1k scrip piles it use to drop, and still run to where it was when it dies .

With the cerulium cores, I'm always at the cap of 250. Im wasting them on unlocking mod slots and still am back up to cap in an hour. I always get them from most activities. That being said the bonesaw needs to be nerfed until they can implement a proper fix. Just like the last update increased shotgun damage but broke accuracy, making a few of them 100% pinpoint accurate with an accuracy mod. Its all about patching the patch until the patch is so large it gives the appearance of not being patched.

I got one of these weapons. The dps was like 68 or something. Sure it did 133 damage, but it didn't look like it was worth using. Are you talking a much higher fully enhanced version?

If you are only 250...

Quote Originally Posted by Necronial View Post
    Reminds me of old defiance. Pop up multiple damage spikes, overcharge, 10 overpowered weapons and it was dead when it opened. I miss the 5 1k scrip piles it use to drop, and still run to where it was when it dies .

With the cerulium cores, I'm always at the cap of 250. Im wasting them on unlocking mod slots and still am back up to cap in an hour. I always get them from most activities. That being said the bonesaw needs to be nerfed until they can implement a proper fix. Just like the last update increased shotgun damage but broke accuracy, making a few of them 100% pinpoint accurate with an accuracy mod. Its all about patching the patch until the patch is so large it gives the appearance of not being patched.
    Honestly if you are only 250... I made it to 1500 in less then a week. Power ranking... 250... Can't get any higher? Do you understand that is because you are not changing your weapons and shields? Sure higher weapons drop but you may not like them. Use them and you get higher weapon drops. Don't worry you will not like those either, the shield Nades weapons will all make you want to rage quit, if you have a cool clan the higher ranks will help you. FR them to party talk on ps4 as the voice chat is not working at all for us. You will laugh get upset yell for help but that makes it a little more playable in the long run you either grind or you get grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by URMOTHER View Post
    Honestly if you are only 250... I made it to 1500 in less then a week. Power ranking... 250... Can't get any higher? Do you understand that is because you are not changing your weapons and shields? Sure higher weapons drop but you may not like them. Use them and you get higher weapon drops. Don't worry you will not like those either, the shield Nades weapons will all make you want to rage quit, if you have a cool clan the higher ranks will help you. FR them to party talk on ps4 as the voice chat is not working at all for us. You will laugh get upset yell for help but that makes it a little more playable in the long run you either grind or you get grounded.
    Please go back to school. Your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    Please go back to school. Your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired.
    LOL, I was reading his post and thinking the same thing, people just don´t read or know how to read.

So... apparently I really need to get my hands on a bonesaw?

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    So... apparently I really need to get my hands on a bonesaw?
    You can. But, given that it's bugged right now. Something that Trion is aware and have admitted. They're also working on a fix for it, which hopefully comes out with the next patch. So it's not going to be doing this to much longer..

I have a bonesaw. I had no idea it was bugged. I was sooo happy when I saw how fast I killed those tankers. It made my day! But it didn't take long to realize it was so bad. I won't use it anymorebecause no kills count toward any of the goals or toward a score. I get zero kills in any instance..co op, arkfalls, sieges. I look like a noob at the end of a map with 2 kills LOL. What's the point? Other than helping complete dailies way faster, it's not counting anything I do toward achievements. So I killed the tanker in 2 minutes instead of 20 minutes, but it doesn't even count so...um...yay?

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by irisawifi View Post
    I have a bonesaw. I had no idea it was bugged. I was sooo happy when I saw how fast I killed those tankers. It made my day! But it didn't take long to realize it was so bad. I won't use it anymorebecause no kills count toward any of the goals or toward a score. I get zero kills in any instance..co op, arkfalls, sieges. I look like a noob at the end of a map with 2 kills LOL. What's the point? Other than helping complete dailies way faster, it's not counting anything I do toward achievements. So I killed the tanker in 2 minutes instead of 20 minutes, but it doesn't even count so...um...yay?
    The way around not getting credit for the kill is to hit the target with another weapon first, any weapon or grenade for that matter, then switch to the bonesaw. Alternatively, use the Gore Auger. It's equally overpowered, but actually registers kills.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

I think it is a good thing that the kills with the Bonesaw aren´t counted. There shouldn´t be a one-hit weapon in the first place.