+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please fix the purple Hellbug Archers.

So tired of getting one-shotted by them when I'm not even at a Hellbug Arkfall. The fact they decided to have Hellbugs come to every Arkfall is annoying enough, but to have these pop up while you're fighting say an Omnivolt while dodging a Forge's shots, then have them wipe you in one hit, rez and kill it, then have another one-shot you from the other side of the Arkfall immediately is just infuriating.

yea, they have to nerf quantum archers... they 1 shot kill you even with full shield...

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Nice sarcasm buddy, but I will back up OP. I have always ran health shields and it is still a one-shot. And before you chime in with PR issues -- I'm at 2600, nothing is skulled way above my level.

There is no shield that will prevent a one-shot from these, if this was working as intended there would be other enemies in the game that one-shot you at appropriate level & equipment, but there are not.

Quantum is suppose to deal damage to health and bypass shields. So ofc it will kill you with full shields. Maybe just focus on them first? Not every enemy needs to be nerfed because it killed you. They are easy to kill, and if you see one just run and shoot, no need to ADS and try to take them out.

They give them big damage boost to off set the fact that they can be killed within seconds. Let's Nerf the mongrel if we are to Nerf anything. High mobility, and crazy damage, and will
    Always kill you when an omnibot knocks you down.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

They do one shot you and if you try to get back up well good luck cause your right back down again! But with that being said Trion has much bigger problems to focus on so maybe just find a better strategy to fight them? This is what i do 1st: I get downed 2nd: I get back up 3rd: i die 4th: I respawn 5th: I realize it doesn't cost any Scrip to respawn 6th: I just deal with it cause Trion has much bigger, better and more important things to focus on PROBLEM SOLVED see ya out there Ark Hunters.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

IGN: Draven Blackmane

Race: Human / Male

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

EGO Level: 50

Power Rating: 2700

Pursuit Rating: 520

Xbox / NA

Clan: Ark Vault Hunters

"No time to ride the line."

"No rest for the wicked."

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

They need to be nerfed. Im okay with their one shot kills but the homing lobs they have need to go. Constant movement should be enough to avoid archers and pods. If you do survive their lobs, you get poo shoes. So really thats OP to me.

Im use to death now, however I am not a fan of how far you spawn sometimes. Since respawning costs nothing I dont mind. It could be worse. You could die, spend 10% of your scrip and still spawn that far away.

That one conflict at diablo is the most annoying conflict. Thats counting everything even those including raiders and 99ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven Hybrid View Post
    They do one shot you and if you try to get back up well good luck cause your right back down again! But with that being said Trion has much bigger problems to focus on so maybe just find a better strategy to fight them? This is what i do 1st: I get downed 2nd: I get back up 3rd: i die 4th: I respawn 5th: I realize it doesn't cost any Scrip to respawn 6th: I just deal with it cause Trion has much bigger, better and more important things to focus on PROBLEM SOLVED see ya out there Ark Hunters.

1. I see them
    2. I run around never staying still, while shooting(aiming gets you killed)
    3. They die, I live.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    They need to be nerfed. Im okay with their one shot kills but the homing lobs they have need to go. Constant movement should be enough to avoid archers and pods. If you do survive their lobs, you get poo shoes. So really thats OP to me.

Im use to death now, however I am not a fan of how far you spawn sometimes. Since respawning costs nothing I dont mind. It could be worse. You could die, spend 10% of your scrip and still spawn that far away.

That one conflict at diablo is the most annoying conflict. Thats counting everything even those including raiders and 99ers.
    If you constantly roll it takes the effects off. That's why they seem op, no one rolls while they are slowed.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

To the folks saying, "just run around", I was running and rolling while fighting an omnivolt and a forge. I was full HP and shields, and one hit from the hitherto unseen Archer taken while moving, killed me. A glancing hit from one of them takes 1/2 my shields and 2/3 of my hp usually. I can take getting killed if I have a chance to fight back, but this is just ridiculous.

And as far as saying they need to do high damage because they are easier to kill, that's simply not true. It takes just as many hits to kill them as it does to kill a hellbug warrior.

Just to clarify: Quantum damage causes Shield Penetration. Normally, I can't fall for Quantum enemies, 'cuz I use an Armor, not a Shield. Try to do this. But you'll need to avoid Piercing enemies instead of Quantum. Oh yes, enemies doesn't cause piercing XD.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx