+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenoe View Post
    Some have to counterbalance those who are killed by everything while can't kill anything :P Universe balance and such.
    Don´t really know what someone being one shoted as anything to do with being able to kill and, i never said that they were hard to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Next in line View Post
    Don´t really know what someone being one shoted as anything to do with being able to kill and, i never said that they were hard to kill.
    bulwarks are clearly impossible to kill, now archers are impossible to avoid. The pattern of some posts is the same all the time.

I don't know why my bulwarks are never bugged or why I can survive archers attacks. Heal, get hit again, and sprint to safety if really needed.

I was dying in that arena, on round 4. But few tries later when I asked myself why do I keep suddenly failing I just changed shield for round 4 and did it. Did it every time since then on first try.

But again, even when people trying to help, there are always the same posts about how no tactics can save you. While my experience tells me that if tactics doesn't work in ANY game it only requires to change tactics or strategy. Yet how many posts actually asks HOW to deal with them?

bulwarks are clearly impossible to kill, now archers are impossible to avoid. The pattern of some posts is the same all the time.

I don't know why my bulwarks are never bugged or why I can survive archers attacks. Heal, get hit again, and sprint to safety if really needed.

I was dying in that arena, on round 4. But few tries later when I asked myself why do I keep suddenly failing I just changed shield for round 4 and did it. Did it every time since then on first try.

But again, even when people trying to help, there are always the same posts about how no tactics can save you. While my experience tells me that if tactics doesn't work in ANY game it only requires to change tactics or strategy. Yet how many posts actually asks HOW to deal with them?
    Did in any of my post have i said that it was impossible? Never.
    Bulwarks, Blacklungs and Tankers are just annoying and way out of balance.
    You´re just assuming things.
    And help must be sincere and not dispensed with arrogance.

Hellbug Archers are fine as they are, if you get 1 shot it just means your weak. You can also just strafe bunnyhop 100% of the time ingame.

You make some very good points but not everyone's created equal so some people just don't know how to do a certain tactic or strategy and that is what forums are for information so maybe ease up a little bit ok.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

IGN: Draven Blackmane

Race: Human / Male

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

EGO Level: 50

Power Rating: 2700

Pursuit Rating: 520

Xbox / NA

Clan: Ark Vault Hunters

"No time to ride the line."

"No rest for the wicked."

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

You know this kind of thing doesn't help anyone it doesn't help the community grow if we are sarcastic and rude to each other we are going to hurt this game and this community not help it so please remember the common rule of gaming communities and use only Constructive Criticism please.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

IGN: Draven Blackmane

Race: Human / Male

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

EGO Level: 50

Power Rating: 2700

Pursuit Rating: 520

Xbox / NA

Clan: Ark Vault Hunters

"No time to ride the line."

"No rest for the wicked."

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

I will just wait and see what the developers do. Game needs alot of adjustments. Many of which have to do with enemies. So we will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rihtovoraen View Post
    Hellbug Archers are fine as they are, if you get 1 shot it just means your weak. You can also just strafe bunnyhop 100% of the time ingame.
    Says every person killed in life after being shot in the back...oh, wait, they don´t say anything cause they are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Next in line View Post
    Says every person killed in life after being shot in the back...oh, wait, they don´t say anything cause they are dead.

Here is the thing, they had a closed beta/open beta for Defiance 2050, they "have" or "should have" a Test server with an exact copy of Defiance 2050 that we play so that they can find bugs/glitchs/exploits/issues/test updates/patchs (before releasing to us) in the game. Then they have a test server with an internal build so they can "experiment" with unreleased content/code within the game.

With all of that 1 of the main mobs that is everywhere ingame should work as intended cause how can you miss something like that hmmm???

Quote Originally Posted by Rihtovoraen View Post
    Here is the thing, they had a closed beta/open beta for Defiance 2050, they "have" or "should have" a Test server with an exact copy of Defiance 2050 that we play so that they can find bugs/glitchs/exploits/issues/test updates/patchs (before releasing to us) in the game. Then they have a test server with an internal build so they can "experiment" with unreleased content/code within the game.

With all of that 1 of the main mobs that is everywhere ingame should work as intended cause how can you miss something like that hmmm???
    I´m sorry, probably i´m too stupid, but i really don´t understand what you´re trying to say so, let me say this again, anyone can die in this game being one shoted.
    People saying that it doesn´t happen is lying and, what i`ve been saying so far is that no enemie should 1 shot/kill a player.