+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

D2050 Livestream Q&A on Friday 8/3 at 10:30AM PT

Hey Ark Hunters,

Lock and load for the Defiance 2050 Dev team livestream this Friday! We will be going over weapons, enhancement systems, and overall character itemization. We're excited to share some of the new prototypes coming to Paradise and will be discussing upcoming balance changes to current prototype weapons.

Please let us know some community questions you'd like answered and reply below! We'll try to answer many questions and address several posts we see in the forums. We're excited for the road ahead and still working to get bug fixes in for all platforms first.

The livestream starts at 10:30AM PT and we'll be answering community questions, taking in player feedback, and doing giveaways. Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news. Continue the fight!

-The Defiance Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

so have yall giving up on fixing the log in issues for old defiance?
    when is the store getting fixed for old defiance? it been over a month.
    how much longer before we really stable servers on 2050?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ctivity-Issues

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so have yall giving up on fixing the log in issues for old defiance?
    when is the store getting fixed for old defiance? it been over a month.
    how much longer before we really stable servers on 2050?
    We'll announce updates on fixes to the original Defiance store when we have more news, no estimated time yet as it is not an easy fix. Overall server stability has improved quite a bit and we're working to get more fixes when they are ready. Being unable to connect is also an ongoing issue we are working to address for players.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

When are sieges coming back to Xbox? I really miss them.
    When is the Defiant few daily going to be fixed so that it gives you credit for completing it?

what happen to the log in give away? did anyone win?

any chance the dev team will answer the questions about our missing load slots . we found out how we got them.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...sferable-slots

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing+load+slots

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Overall server stability has improved quite a bit and we're working to get more fixes when they are ready.
    Credit is due on this one. Yes, OLDefiance's stability has finally improved a bit in the past few weeks, thank you a lot for that. By that, I mean that it returned to OLDefiance's old self, and it's less annoying than what began to happen on 06/14.

But Rolling Blackouts Major Arkfalls are still a chore. Rubber-banding all over the place.

Being unable to connect is also an ongoing issue we are working to address for players.
    Also glad you guys noticed that. Everytime I try to login to OLDefiance, after a clean reset, I get a critical. But If I try again one, two times, it goes through.

I'm exquisitely happy OLDefiance is getting some attention, just don't let it slide without updates again.

As for questions for the Livestream. there are currently three huge threads about the same issue: Loadout Slots not transferring due to a last minute new rule. All of them have 2,500 views or more, the largest one is 9,000 views in size, totalling more than 12,000 views, combined. Mine is also linked in my signature, below:

2,662 views, 7 pages:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...sferable-slots

9,043 views, 18 pages:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...his-whole-time!

Didn't find the third one, will look for it later. There are also several minor threads about this issue, popping every day in the forums.

EDIT: found it: 3,225 views, 8 pages
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-the-community

The only thread larger than the 3 ones above, *combined*, is exactly about OLDefiance's problems. That thread has astounding 52,585 views and 102 pages:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ctivity-Issues

Racing *in dailies* is also an issue, but I'd agree is less of a priority right now. 7 pages, 2,073 views (this is not the only thread about it, nor the largest one, it's just an example):
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...o-the-veterans

Be aware that racing *in dailies* is only a problem now, because we can't skip them, since other dailies (especially the Defiant Few ones) are not registering.

Thank you for taking care of your community. It's appreciated.

Could you pay a little more attention to PvP balance? PvP is currently a mostly unenjoyable experience due to the current weapon balance.

Are there any plans to fix the roll interface? In it's current state, it's incredibly buggy.

Could you give us the option to change or remove the Nano from Prototypes? I'd like to use the Beacon but the fact that it's Quantum just ruins the whole gun for me.

Speaking of which, could the Beacon get an accuracy buff? It's a gun based on hitting all shots but it's incredibly inaccurate, even for an SMG.

The Fragger is currently by far the best shotgun in the game, having a whooping 12K base DPS at Power Rating 3000. Are you planning on addressing that?

Could slowing effects be toned down in PvP? 50% damage reduction is just ridiculous. Could you make slows reduce your movement by 20 - 25% instead?

Armor is incredibly weak. Rebels are clearly the superior shield. What are your plans to address that?
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

After all the feedback, what do you think of the position classes are in?

Can we get an option to disable camera snapping? It's incredibly annoying when my aim gets reset from every single explosion or my running direction changed by sniper fire.

On the subject of explosions, can we get other player effect opacity reduced? When that detonator spam kicks in it's impossible to aim towards enemy weak points.

Can we get a loot chest at the end of sieges ? This would provide the necessary time to acquire the loot drops at the conclusion

Are we going to get our loadout slots transferred that came with the purchase of the game ?

How close are we to a mother lode fix ?

Are we going to get an in game chat ? Mics

When will 7th legion and defiant few contracts work ?
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

+ Reply to Thread