+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    When will Other pvp maps be available we have pursuits for Freight Yard and I have not had a Freight Yard match start.

When will you fix 7th legion and Defiant few counting towards your dailies it’s impossible to get two keys in one day when they do not count, Also Defiant few gives you no reputation for completing the daily.

The driving in 2050 is horrible the fact you hit a pebble and can lose control but trying to even turn? good luck with that..

Doing Thorn Liro solo is not fun at all the fact that 90% of the time I’m in a group and then I have to break a group and go play by myself for 12mins for a daily even longer for the weekly challenges please have it the way it was before where we could play in a group.

That’s all I have thank you!
    PS3 NA/PS4 NA

Twitch/ hotmommao_o

BTW, you should also look at your own threads. The "Transferable Items List" is one of the largest one on the forums, as well (11,971 views in 13 pages).

From another thread, I just discovered I did not receive my Halo, from the Extra-Life event. I worked very hard for this prize, raising over $250 for charity with my Extra-Life page -- which certainly helped raising the numbers of Team Trion a little bit.

My suggestion here is that, instead of forcing the community to put in tickets that will overwhelm your CS with this issue, Trion would just carefully cross-check the code that made this grant possible in the first place, and run it again. Doesn't matter how long it takes, I think people will understand this is not a priority for the Dev Team (server stability and fixing issues always come first). But just knowing this would be done, let's say, one month from now would already make us feel better. I'd better wait for this to be solved on a large scale than deal with CS right now, due to the tremendous amount of back-and-forth required (not to mention the current waiting times). You would solve a huge amount of complaints in one step. What do you think?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Defiance-2050

I'm reading their twitter post, and reading this thread. You know what, I'm done asking Trion about things, and I'm done requesting stuff. Its pretty clear that they are not listening to anyone. And it shows , i mean look at 2050, which is proof. Just going to enjoy D13 until its shut down. Good luck with 2050 though.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    I'm reading their twitter post, and reading this thread. You know what, I'm done asking Trion about things, and I'm done requesting stuff. Its pretty clear that they are not listening to anyone. And it shows , i mean look at 2050, which is proof. Just going to enjoy D13 until its shut down. Good luck with 2050 though.

Peace
    I think this thread is the way they're trying to reach out to the community. At least, that's what TrionMobi said in the first post.

He said everything we posted here would be brought to the Dev's attention, and possibly addressed on this Friday's Livestream. I don't expect them to be able to immediately address everything that's been listed here, but I do expect them to "own" this thread and tell us they're aware of all the issues listed here.

So, I'd say we should give them this last chance to communicate with us and respond to our pleas, because at least they're trying to do the right thing now. We should welcome this opportunity with open arms. And if *after* this Friday, all of this turns out to be a huge disappointment, *then* each of us can make our own mind about Trion.

Just my 0.2

Please rework grenade launchers which shoot manually detonated grenades: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nade-Launchers!

Whats about the stuff in your tranfer items list some of us are missing in d2050? i would like to get my hellblazer truck back, i got the outfit and truck in d13. the outfit was transfered to d2050.
    Server:Xb1|Clan:FUN WITH NAPALM|Rank:Leader|IGN:Joe Arschtreter|Honorable|Daredevil|

Here is another transfer post. Ive sent in everything customer service asked for including pictures of all load out slots and vehicles that were supposed to be transfered. All they do is deny. Cars like the crazy plumb ppearl white stripe challenger on the list but not transfered to ps4 players from ps3.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ior-arkhunters

Can Quantum be improved? It needs to do more health damage or bypass more shields to actually be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    We'll announce updates on fixes to the original Defiance store when we have more news, no estimated time yet as it is not an easy fix.
    This seems really bizarre to me, so the store worked fine for so many years and then suddenly it has a major issue that is really really difficult to fix, as they say "not an easy fix" sure apparently since it's been what? more than a month?
    Also coincidentally this major issue happens just before D50 release... right...
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/skepticck/

I know you guys have a lot on your plate , but ...

Have you come up with a compensation for your founder pack purchasers yet ?
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast