+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bugged Trophies and Contracts, etc.

The following (PS4) trophies are still bugged and didn't/hasn't unlocked after completion of the requirements for its attainment: (1) Chasing Shadows and (2) Abundance of EGO.

The Defiant Few daily contract still doesn't tick as completed after completing the contract/arena.

Thorn Liro arenas cannot be played in groups and any attempt at matchmaking or activating it in a group bears futile results.

The race activities (Which are also Tarr contracts) have a lot of problems, including but not limited to absent or late gate appearance, missing or misplaced icons, and terrible vehicle controls, as well as different vehicles being spawned for different people giving others better vehicles while most get the terrible controlling vehicles.

Some Defiant Few arenas are broken or glitch frequently such as Arkfall Wreckage. Meanwhile Kent Docks is terribly designed for obtaining Gold whether be it in group play or solo.

Further elaboration on Arkfall wreckage glitching is when the enemies don't spawn except for only the boss. Other times it doesn't end after beating the boss and either just leaves you in the dungeon or boots you out of the game. Whereas Kent Docks doesn't have enough enemies and the multiplier sometimes don't go up or only goes up to a point and then stops. While some arenas are the same, the Gold is still obtainable with greater effort, despite even the broken experimental weapons. Kent Docks on the other hand is more elusive even with strategy and coordination as the design and glitches pose a nigh insurmountable obstacle.

I doubt they will reply or even read this thread I have started multiple tickets and get what seems like an auto response they really don't care about.

Before 2050 launched, they had swept the entire trophy topic under the rug, and thankfully, yet, sadly, new PS4 players have to suffer because they neglected to rectify the issue long beforehand.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Hopefully Trion redeems itself

and they try to rectify their mistakes now and remedy the existing issues.

I submitted a ticket and posted here because i love the game, despite its shortcomings, and everyday people talk about these issues in chat, from my friends and clanmates to other fellow Arkhunters. I want the issues to be fixed for everyone. Not just for myself, as it currently seems the problem is being fixed individually for a few people whom submitted a ticket.

People have stopped playing the game and some more are about to.

At the very least, I hope Trion fixes the bugged daily contracts and glitchy defiant few arenas, as well as the bugged trophies.
    Trophies are important to some, even if its value may be argued and or may be considered trivial.

I don't even mind if group play is enabled or not in the Thorn liro arenas. Functionally, they are working. I have obtained Gold in all of them and I do the contracts as they come. But my friends expressed their desire to play it with me as a group and I understand and see where they are coming from. It would reduce much of the tediousness from repetition playing the Thorn liro arenas solo when instead you could play it in a group. As of right now, not many people are doing the Thorn liro arenas and a lot of people have not even done its storyline.

I do wish Trion fixes the defiant few daily contracts not marking as completed as it should. They should also fix Arkfall Wreckage of its many problems. I have obtained Gold in most of the arenas, except for some of the ones with broken experimental weapons (that sometimes freezes you in an infinite searching animation loop when activating the button prompt), the aforementioned Arkfall Wreckage, and Kent Docks which is annoyingly designed for obtaining Gold, even in group and especially solo.

well personally i think they leave glitches by design they get ppl to invest hard earned dollars to buy things to play and then get frustrated by all the glitch and quit keeping the server population low so the don't have to fix there hard ware the devs and the parent co. are cheap *** ****** and i've never played a game that was so screwed up fix it and earn more from repeat players .

The Bugs and Glitches does seem to be getting worse.

Even the Coop Maps which were working fairly well, for the most part (Excluding Motherlode), are now riddled with bugs and glitches. Some of these bugs include invisible enemies, invisible group, bosses that sometimes don't take damage and deal damage twice as hard, missing vehicles and gameplay tools, among many other things.

The bugs for the defiant few arenas have grown. Much more numerous and varied than it was earlier. Like, take Arkfall Wreckage for example: it used to be that sometimes the enemies don't spawn at all, the canisters are invisible, and the boss sometimes glitch in many assorted ways, but now, on top of that, you could fall out of the map and get booted off the server after freefalling for some time.

Trion should reduce the number of daily contracts needed to be completed for the related pursuit. As the defiant few daily contracts have yet to be fixed and still does not mark as completed when done. It should be reduced to half the original required number at the very least.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher of Irzu View Post
    The following (PS4) trophies are still bugged and didn't/hasn't unlocked after completion of the requirements for its attainment: (1) Chasing Shadows and (2) Abundance of EGO.

The Defiant Few daily contract still doesn't tick as completed after completing the contract/arena.

Thorn Liro arenas cannot be played in groups and any attempt at matchmaking or activating it in a group bears futile results.

The race activities (Which are also Tarr contracts) have a lot of problems, including but not limited to absent or late gate appearance, missing or misplaced icons, and terrible vehicle controls, as well as different vehicles being spawned for different people giving others better vehicles while most get the terrible controlling vehicles.

Some Defiant Few arenas are broken or glitch frequently such as Arkfall Wreckage. Meanwhile Kent Docks is terribly designed for obtaining Gold whether be it in group play or solo.
    Thanks for reporting, we are working on several fixes and going through certification processes for a bigger update soon. Thanks for your patience Ark Hunters
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thanks for reporting, we are working on several fixes and going through certification processes for a bigger update soon. Thanks for your patience Ark Hunters
    There is just so much that need small fixes like Defiant Few daily not tracking and gold scores for most arenas need lowering, Also Thorn Liro arenas co-op doesn't work but can't be just get proper matchmaking for all arenas like co-op maps are we want to play these as 4 people.