+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thank you for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thanks for reporting, we are working on several fixes and going through certification processes for a bigger update soon. Thanks for your patience Ark Hunters
    It helps somewhat to lessen the player's frustration knowing the devs are listening and are trying to meet and remedy their concerns. Correspondence between the players and devs is key to a good rapport and relationship and a response is very much appreciated.

Unfortunately, the bugs for the Defiant Few contracts have only gotten worse. Not only is the daily contract broken, but now so is the weekly contracts too. The weekly contract does not mark as complete no matter how many times you complete Arkfall Wreckage. Arkfall wreckage is so very broken, it has gone from glitching sometimes to glitching all the time. Maybe it should be removed from the arenas and the related pursuit.

Not only that, some counters for some pursuits have stopped counting up towards completion or counts only one out of ten or a dozen tasks and actions you undertake and complete.

The game is full of bugs. While there are tiny bugs you could ignore and some minor bugs have a Bethesda-ish charm. The major ones pose a problem and give grief to the players.

Please inform us further on the progress to fixing the broken trophies and contracts.

A few new bugs popping up are Arkbreaks not falling upon placing 4 Ark batteries/spikes on the impact redirect zone, or Arkbreaks disappearing after clearing out the enemies outside. There is also the currently rare bug affecting forming groups. Sometimes a player finds themself stuck in a group with an offline player they do not know. Other times you group up with friends with yours and your friends state not changing into being in a group.

On behalf of my fellow players who share my concern and worries towards all these bugs and problems, Thank you for listening and we hope for a speedy resolution.

I would also like to be able to do the defiant few arenas in matchmaking. They can be done with other people if you group up, but don't always have 4 people and I think getting randoms that don't have the arenas unlocked might make things complicated.

7th Legion contract

7th legion daily contract is not being counted toward daily acclamations. This happened twice to me thus far. Losing out on HR because of contract and achievement bugs is frustrating. HR is already hard to obtain. These should be reimbursed after being resolved, imo.

Unless it's not meant to be counted...which honestly...makes no sense.

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thanks for reporting, we are working on several fixes and going through certification processes for a bigger update soon. Thanks for your patience Ark Hunters
    Any announcement on the release date for this update? Will it be discussed in next live stream? Lastly, will this update fix and resolve the PS3 trophy bug issue along with the PS4?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

About half of the contracts currently don't count towards daily acclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by irisawifi View Post
    7th legion daily contract is not being counted toward daily acclamations. This happened twice to me thus far. Losing out on HR because of contract and achievement bugs is frustrating. HR is already hard to obtain. These should be reimbursed after being resolved, imo.

Unless it's not meant to be counted...which honestly...makes no sense.

A few of the other daily contracts besides 7th legion also don't count towards daily acclamation. Thorn Liro and Chimera don't count towards it as well. Whereas the Defiant Few daily contracts is still broken and don't mark as completed up to now.

It only makes sense thay they're not meant to be counted if Trion purposefully designed it that way to minimize the number of ark keys we could get making it so we could only get 2 ark keys every other day and only 1 ark key on the days in between.

The Defiant Few weekly contracts is no longer broken.

The Arkfall wreckage arena is fixed. The enemies are there, however, some spawn incredibly late. Some enemies are out of reach whether stuck behind walls or outside the dungeon. You can only see that they are there through the mini map. Also, Captain Zor no longer spawns clones. The Gold is still frustrating to get as a result. By the end of my run at the arena i was still about 7000 points short.

Same goes for Kent Docks. I finally managed to get Gold on a run but it indicated 'No Rewards' on the results screen and it did not complete that task on my pursuit. My next best run was about 500 points shy of the Gold but, of course now it worked properly again and that was registered in the results screen.

Is it odd that Trion can only comment on this "bug" on the forums, and whenever they do, it's usually along the lines of: "Give us more time; we're working on something."? So, how come during live streams (like their last nearly 1-HOUR one) they can't openly discuss this topic? Ask yourself... "How can they when they're being highly selective on what to discuss?" Players like myself been asking them in their live streams and forum Q&As since 2015, and they've always ignored the question.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Players like myself been asking them in their live streams and forum Q&As since 2015, and they've always ignored the question.
    10/10 can confirm... I know these feels.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Daily acclamation is now BROKEN

Another one to add to the growing list of broken things in Defiance 2050, the daily acclamation contract is now also broken.

Before it was broken, it took 2 days to complete the daily acclamation contract. Why is that? Because half of the daily contracts don't count towards the daily acclamation contract. Thorn liro doesn't count, 7th Legion doesn't count as well, the Defiant Few daily contract is also broken, and most people don't ever do the Tarrr contracts because of broken races and broken vehicles.

Now, the daily acclamation contract cannot be completed because it resets the counter everyday. The completed contracts it tracked is wiped and the counter resets back to 0. You need to do 7 daily contracts to complete the daily acclamation contract in a day, and since it only counts 4 to 5 daily contracts and doesn't count the others, we are **** out of luck. More and more bugs and glitches cometh it seems, instead of getting fixed and reduced as we have been hoping.