+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher of Irzu View Post
    A few of the other daily contracts besides 7th legion also don't count towards daily acclamation. Thorn Liro and Chimera don't count towards it as well. Whereas the Defiant Few daily contracts is still broken and don't mark as completed up to now.

It only makes sense thay they're not meant to be counted if Trion purposefully designed it that way to minimize the number of ark keys we could get making it so we could only get 2 ark keys every other day and only 1 ark key on the days in between.

And it's not just the ark keys...it's the HR. If you can't get the acclamation and requistionsyou can't get the weekly one that gives 55 HRs. Super messed up, especially considering how hard it is to get HR. The goals/achievements aren't consistent with rewarding HR. Look at Ego Evolution for example: 1-3 give HR but 4 and 5 do not..which makes no sense as it is harder to reach 4 and 5 ego evolution goals. Competitive multiplayer as well--the first 3 goals do not reward any HR just "pursuit rating" which means absolutely nothing other than a sense of accomplishment (which is nice and dandy ofc). But everyone knows how difficult it is to get these PVP goals done so why not reward with HR as well?

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by irisawifi View Post
    And it's not just the ark keys...it's the HR. If you can't get the acclamation and requistionsyou can't get the weekly one that gives 55 HRs. Super messed up, especially considering how hard it is to get HR. The goals/achievements aren't consistent with rewarding HR. Look at Ego Evolution for example: 1-3 give HR but 4 and 5 do not..which makes no sense as it is harder to reach 4 and 5 ego evolution goals. Competitive multiplayer as well--the first 3 goals do not reward any HR just "pursuit rating" which means absolutely nothing other than a sense of accomplishment (which is nice and dandy ofc). But everyone knows how difficult it is to get these PVP goals done so why not reward with HR as well?
    One of the devs said this was a visual bug. Tested it on a weapon pursuit. It still gives you the rep for the acc vendor. The dev said it should be 1:1.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    One of the devs said this was a visual bug. Tested it on a weapon pursuit. It still gives you the rep for the acc vendor. The dev said it should be 1:1.

Ok, but I was talking about HR not reputation. But good to know that the rep does count too.

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Will we ever get any news about getting fixes for broken trophies and daily contracts not tracking instead of the usual ******** robot responses we get.

Ark keys suddenly disappearing from inventory, etc.

Daily acclamation is now back to normal, and by normal i mean it doesn't reset everyday and can be completed in every two days again. Normal for this game is a tad bit FUBAR, and sadly, normal for this game is also having new bugs pop up each day and things getting broken.

Ark keys are suddenly disappearing from inventory. Its happening to my game. Meanwhile, others say when they use their ark keys on chests they get nothing. I don't even have the opportunity to use my ark keys because they go missing.

Continued issues.

Is there some sort of schedule or time line on if or when these bugs will be addressed? I like the game and all but not so much that I'll tolerate this nonsense much longer. I have no problem supporting a free to play micro driven game like Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Is there some sort of schedule or time line on if or when these bugs will be addressed? I like the game and all but not so much that I'll tolerate this nonsense much longer. I have no problem supporting a free to play micro driven game like Defiance.
    There is zero word on eta of the patch and considering Gamescom will be this whole week we won't hear anything until next one, at the earliest.
    < Brown Coats > PC NA - Floross.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsp33d1987 View Post
    Will we ever get any news about getting fixes for broken trophies and daily contracts not tracking instead of the usual ******** robot responses we get.
    No.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-for-DLC-packs

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher of Irzu View Post
    The following (PS4) trophies are still bugged and didn't/hasn't unlocked after completion of the requirements for its attainment: (1) Chasing Shadows and (2) Abundance of EGO.

The Defiant Few daily contract still doesn't tick as completed after completing the contract/arena.

Thorn Liro arenas cannot be played in groups and any attempt at matchmaking or activating it in a group bears futile results.

The race activities (Which are also Tarr contracts) have a lot of problems, including but not limited to absent or late gate appearance, missing or misplaced icons, and terrible vehicle controls, as well as different vehicles being spawned for different people giving others better vehicles while most get the terrible controlling vehicles.

Some Defiant Few arenas are broken or glitch frequently such as Arkfall Wreckage. Meanwhile Kent Docks is terribly designed for obtaining Gold whether be it in group play or solo.
    I completed the 4th (emine) thorn liro solo today and the story did not advance. Following attempts failed as on load in all mods on equipped weapons left me with essentially base values. Death by 2 year re-load cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzelian View Post
    I completed the 4th (emine) thorn liro solo today and the story did not advance. Following attempts failed as on load in all mods on equipped weapons left me with essentially base values. Death by 2 year re-load cycle.
    Iirc i think you have to get Silver or higher in each arena to advance to the next one. But still, that mod and slow reload glitch thing sux.

Honestly at this point i just want the old preexisting bugs fixed before moving on to report new ones, like caeroleum cores not being given in events like Arkfalls one time out of three.

When can we have new info on When we can expect the 2 trophies to be fixed and unlock and When will the defiant few daily be fixed to be completible?