+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can we make everything solo in this game?

Can we please have the option to do everything solo in this game? Waiting to get groups of 4 together to run co-op maps is a shambles. Mention in chat that you are farming bonesaw and you get spammed with invites. Mention need 3 for coop and its like the game has died.

And before any of you say just join a clan, Im in a clan and all they seem to want to do is farm prototypes and we all know they will get nerfed at some point making them useless so I really dont see the need to farm for them.

I dont care if it takes an hour or two to kill co-op bosses at least I will be doing something and have chance of drop from chest at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    Can we please have the option to do everything solo in this game? Waiting to get groups of 4 together to run co-op maps is a shambles. Mention in chat that you are farming bonesaw and you get spammed with invites. Mention need 3 for coop and its like the game has died.

And before any of you say just join a clan, Im in a clan and all they seem to want to do is farm prototypes and we all know they will get nerfed at some point making them useless so I really dont see the need to farm for them.

I dont care if it takes an hour or two to kill co-op bosses at least I will be doing something and have chance of drop from chest at the end.
    That would be great because i'm a Solo player but don't get your hopes up because this is a FTP MMO/Shooter Hybrid and it will always have exclusive Co-op and Multiplayer content.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

IGN: Draven Blackmane

Race: Human / Male

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

EGO Level: 50

Power Rating: 2700

Pursuit Rating: 520

Xbox / NA

Clan: Ark Vault Hunters

"No time to ride the line."

"No rest for the wicked."

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

They could at least just give the option to solo everything. Rampages/hotshots/time trials/ thorn liro are already solo only. We can solo queue for Defiant Few arenas, so just give us an option to queue solo for co-op maps. I want to level up my power rating but cant due to never getting into co-op maps as nobody wants to do them.

They could at least just give the option to solo everything. Rampages/hotshots/time trials/ thorn liro are already solo only. We can solo queue for Defiant Few arenas, so just give us an option to queue solo for co-op maps. I want to level up my power rating but cant due to never getting into co-op maps as nobody wants to do them.
    People have been asking for this since the original.
    I would love to see this happen but, i don´t have my hopes high.

I hear ya man i agree but it probably ain't gonna happen who knows we will just have to wait and see.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

Xbox / NA

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Next in line View Post
    People have been asking for this since the original.
    I would love to see this happen but, i don´t have my hopes high.
    Yes we have but i do have my hopes high for some reason i always do.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

Xbox / NA

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Draven Hybrid View Post
    Yes we have but i do have my hopes high for some reason i always do.
    You´re an optimist and i´m a pessimist by nature but i do want them to succeed make no mistake

Knee deep in the gene pool tossing chlorine tabs to seagulls intentionally missing
    I tossed out an idea but don't know how far it went or even seen. I asked if just the story line part of the instances could be solo with NPC assist. That way anyone can at least do the story line part of the instance and then from thr quick match till they bleed out from tier 1 and up.

Why run? You'll only die tired.
    PS4 NA D2050 PSN: JHAKLx0

They didnt do it in old defiance, where the threat level thing made it easy to make everything soloable. Now with this new power thing. With every enemy everywhere is over the top I doubt they will unfortunately. Way too many separate adjustments for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Next in line View Post
    You´re an optimist and i´m a pessimist by nature but i do want them to succeed make no mistake
    I don't know if i'm an optimist but i'm trying to be. "Yes, Yes success please i want's it i needs it!"

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

Xbox / NA

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

+ Reply to Thread