+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Did i hear drew correctly on this?

So from what I heard is that shield glitchers in pvp are not going to be actioned? So cheating is being allowed to continue? Guess its time to start cheating too so I can have a chance against them.

Quote Originally Posted by dustin420 View Post
    Guess its time to start cheating too so I can have a chance against them.
    As long as you are breathing you have a chance; don't lower yourself to their level dustin, we all know you are better than that
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    As long as you are breathing you have a chance; don't lower yourself to their level dustin, we all know you are better than that
    Well said couldn't have said it better myself i absolutely agree.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

IGN: Draven Blackmane

Race: Human / Male

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

EGO Level: 50

Power Rating: 2700

Pursuit Rating: 520

Xbox / NA

Clan: Ark Vault Hunters

"No time to ride the line."

"No rest for the wicked."

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

So from what I heard is that shield glitchers in pvp are not going to be actioned? So cheating is being allowed to continue? Guess its time to start cheating too so I can have a chance against them.
    Yea this is a severe problem. I have videos of it happening. Their policy is not to name and shame, but so long as your not typing in the name its just a video. We need to start a thread with videos of people cheating, since we can know as a community as the devs are letting them get away with it.

They should
    1. Reset all the players PVP pursuits
    2. Ban the player from PVP for a month per infraction

IIRC, they also stated that a fix for the exploit is coming too... so just hang in there?

I think the question was about using the Bonesaw. They asked if they would get banned for using it. The dev's answer was no.
    PC NA - *Defiance* [outcastJesTeR] Gortho
    *Defiance2050* [StigsCousin] Gortho
    <Chaos Crew>
    Steam - StigsCousin
    Xbox Live Gamertag - ERTStigsCousin
    My Music

Its just frustrating. I reported a guy and sent in video, its marked as solved and dude is just running around being unkillable, admitting to it in zone chat and litterally asking to be banned. Good customer service trion. Whelp, off to go cheat.

Its just frustrating. I reported a guy and sent in video, its marked as solved and dude is just running around being unkillable, admitting to it in zone chat and litterally asking to be banned. Good customer service trion. Whelp, off to go cheat.

I mean I wont really but I am SUPER frustrated.
    Ps3 Na dustin420 ego 6000
    Ps4 Na Dr Xol PR 3300