+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

50k kills and still no prototype drop!! change the drop rate or put in pursuits?

This is ridiculous,over 50k kills doing coop,siege,and all arks and nothing.The rng drop rate is not as good.but the devs said when the trade questions was being askd that rng is better in 2050 so no need for trade.Can you up the drop rate for prototypes or change the way we get them by adding them to pursuits please.

Another suggestion,putting them individually in the store,i would get bits for a good prise.but only drop them at the same power as the replicator would so it can't be abused to power up.

Im more prone to getting the continuum. Ive must have had 4 at this point. and zero of the other non pursuit protos. Dark matter is my least killed enemy second to volge. Its a weird thing.

In a stream, Rarnok said that "the chance is not something crazy like 1 in 10,000" which means that RNGesus hates you.

I have over 35k kills and i got two Bonesaws in one raider side mission of course i was low level so i didn't use them for very long but then just yesterday i got a Continuum sniper rifle and i've been playing since early access so i guess it's just random luck.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

IGN: Draven Blackmane

Race: Human / Male

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

EGO Level: 50

Power Rating: 2700

Pursuit Rating: 520

Xbox / NA

Clan: Ark Vault Hunters

"No time to ride the line."

"No rest for the wicked."

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Hit the Deck View Post
    In a stream, Rarnok said that "the chance is not something crazy like 1 in 10,000" which means that RNGesus hates you.
    I remember him saying that, i was not happy lol. In def13 my rng was perfect,now its just sad.

Enter a Co-Op map, then just follow everyone and only use buffs like the Medic Healbot or Damage buff, DO NOT Shoot at all, just follow behind your teammates. By doing so you will get a prototype, At the boss, do the same thing just stand outa the way doing nothing, when the loot crates spawn use your key and you will get a legendary gun.

You can also farm in the infinite spawn locations, enemys will spawn as fast as you can kill them so make sure you got a high crit accurate wep for straight headshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rihtovoraen View Post
    Enter a Co-Op map, then just follow everyone and only use buffs like the Medic Healbot or Damage buff, DO NOT Shoot at all, just follow behind your teammates. By doing so you will get a prototype, At the boss, do the same thing just stand outa the way doing nothing, when the loot crates spawn use your key and you will get a legendary gun.

You can also farm in the infinite spawn locations, enemys will spawn as fast as you can kill them so make sure you got a high crit accurate wep for straight headshots.
    In my opinion this is cheating and it ruins the game not to mention ruins the fun so why do it. Just keep playing the game the right way and you will get Legendary gear eventually.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

Classes: Assault - lvl 25 / Guardian - lvl 25 / Combat Medic - lvl 25 / demolitionist - lvl 25 / Assassin - lvl 25

Xbox / NA

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Draven Hybrid View Post
    In my opinion this is cheating and it ruins the game not to mention ruins the fun so why do it. Just keep playing the game the right way and you will get Legendary gear eventually.
    I agree,i want to get it the right way, i am starting to drop legendary in coop at the moment but would be nice to drop a prototype now and again.Had a look at todays live stream and the devs noticed there are many players dropping them multiple times and some are not getting any after a stupid amount of kills and said thay will put them in pursuits for a crazy amount of kills per enemy in the hope we get one by the time we hit it. Hope thay pach this in soon

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    I agree,i want to get it the right way, i am starting to drop legendary in coop at the moment but would be nice to drop a prototype now and again.Had a look at todays live stream and the devs noticed there are many players dropping them multiple times and some are not getting any after a stupid amount of kills and said thay will put them in pursuits for a crazy amount of kills per enemy in the hope we get one by the time we hit it. Hope thay pach this in soon
    Yes good for you don't cheat it ruins the game do the work and you will get paid.

Welcome to the New Age

Defiance 2050

Xbox / NA

Lawkeeper Jon Cooper