+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rihtovoraen View Post
    Enter a Co-Op map, then just follow everyone and only use buffs like the Medic Healbot or Damage buff, DO NOT Shoot at all, just follow behind your teammates. By doing so you will get a prototype, At the boss, do the same thing just stand outa the way doing nothing, when the loot crates spawn use your key and you will get a legendary gun.

You can also farm in the infinite spawn locations, enemys will spawn as fast as you can kill them so make sure you got a high crit accurate wep for straight headshots.
    Thanks,but looking at your posts trying to get people to cheat and also trying to convince them not to report cheaters makes me think the devs should look at your account.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Thanks,but looking at your posts trying to get people to cheat and also trying to convince them not to report cheaters makes me think the devs should look at your account.

They can look at it all they want, since they suspended my real forum account for calling them out on not banning hackers ingame. I was one of the main people reporting/recording hackers and sending those videos to the Devs. They have sat for 2 weeks with 0 views as only those with the link can view them. Yet they want us to report hackers to them...only for them to not do anything.

2 weeks is more than enough time to ban hackers with video evidence, especially since this game at least on PC according to Steam Charts has less than 600 people playing at any given time, sometimes even less, but rarely if never any higher.

I feels ya man. My RNG is broken i think. 150 hrs and 10s of 1000s of kills on each faction and only ever had 2 venom spitters drop, and they were early in the game.
    In Game - Sp1d3r-81
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Enter a Co-Op map, then just follow everyone and only use buffs like the Medic Healbot or Damage buff, DO NOT Shoot at all, just follow behind your teammates. By doing so you will get a prototype, At the boss, do the same thing just stand outa the way doing nothing, when the loot crates spawn use your key and you will get a legendary gun.

You can also farm in the infinite spawn locations, enemys will spawn as fast as you can kill them so make sure you got a high crit accurate wep for straight headshots.
    Exploitation much?
    In Game - Sp1d3r-81
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Nearly creeping into the 40k bug kills. It's all I ever do now, if it's not bug related I skip it. Getting tired of this grind, it seems like something just doesn't work, or I'm doing something wrong. What if Atomizer kills don't count, what if it's glitched for prototypes. Maybe I should farm with a different weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    What if Atomizer kills don't count, what if it's glitched for prototypes. Maybe I should farm with a different weapon.
    just a note, if you are farming bugs with Atomizer then you are certainly using the very wrong gun and should use another

Quote Originally Posted by Elenoe View Post
    just a note, if you are farming bugs with Atomizer then you are certainly using the very wrong gun and should use another
    So it's bugged on drops? I used it because it's fun and destroys thing in a aoe, easy to kill a lot of enemies.

Edit: Anyone know if it's bugged? If you know anything at all Please let me know. I changed weapons while I farm today but I'm missing the speed and reach of destruction that Atomizer provides me.'

Edit2: Getting near 50k kills now, stopped using Atomizer, this doesn't seem worth it anymore. I'll tap out at 50k, wish there were some detailed information on Venom Spitter, if it doesn't spit out bugs reliably then I wouldn't even be interested in it. Do the bugs do good damage, is there a long cooldown after they show up? Questions.

Enter a Co-Op map, then just follow everyone and only use buffs like the Medic Healbot or Damage buff, DO NOT Shoot at all, just follow behind your teammates. By doing so you will get a prototype, At the boss, do the same thing just stand outa the way doing nothing, when the loot crates spawn use your key and you will get a legendary gun...
    @Rihtovoraen, I'll bite. Though this sounds dreadfully dull, why would this help get a Prototype drop? Perhaps this is anecdotal?

The venom spitter has nothing to do with bugs outside of killing hellbugs to obtain it. It magically lobs corrosive blobs from an imaginary hole at the top of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    The venom spitter has nothing to do with bugs outside of killing hellbugs to obtain it. It magically lobs corrosive blobs from an imaginary hole at the top of the gun.
    I've been looking for the prototype that has been producing those bugs that attack the enemy for a while. The Defiance content creator 'Alldayanyday1 On The PS4' told me it was Venom Spitter, and that it's the last upgrade perk, like Atomizer's last upgrade perk is a bigger AOE for it's overcharge.

So if the item that produces the bugs from an D13's Infector isn't Venom Spitter, what is it? A developer said that there was a Prototype already in that had something the infector did.

I've also been searching for a picture or video that shows the upgrade perks on Venom Splitter to confirm, but I've come up empty.

And still nothing on why Atomizer is the wrong weapon to farm, or to farm bugs? If it's because it's supposedly not enough damage, that isn't the case for me. If it's like Bonesaw in PVP which don't give you kill credit with the weapon, that would be something I'd be concerned with.