Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: $2,000

$2,000

I've spent over $2,000 and you disconnect me 15 times in a row? I'm just looking at inventory and I know it's not my connection. I'm one of the biggest whales you got and your stupidity amazes me.

I'm on Xbox One S, sorry to offend.

You spent $2000 on this game and you call them stupid ^^

It is a decent game but nearly pointless to whale as there are no real benefits to gain with the mob scaling to PR

GG lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero View Post
    I've spent over $2,000 and you disconnect me 15 times in a row? I'm just looking at inventory and I know it's not my connection. I'm one of the biggest whales you got and your stupidity amazes me.
    $2000? I think the disconnects are your computer trying to perform an intervention.

They dont choose to kick anyone. Were you planning to spend more? The abundance of issues before the disconnects didnt shake you?

You spent 2,000$ on a game, and a game that's only been out for a few weeks, and a game with 0 p2w? why?
    PS3/PC NA

Wow, talk about being egoistic. How can you tell its not your connection by looking in your inventory? I find that more amazing
    In Game - Sp1d3r-81
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Malificarr View Post
    $2000? I think the disconnects are your computer trying to perform an intervention.
    Sorry OP but this guys comment is funny as hellbug! I’m dying here right now!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter View Post
    Sorry OP but this guys comment is funny as hellbug! I’m dying here right now!
    I'm on XBox One not computer. You and him try reading harder and by the way, 27 disconnects even after waiting through this "Hotfix".

Yeah, I pay. I can afford it and I make it so people can play for free. I'm not asking for a prize I pay for my clan and I'm just asking to not get kicked off when I play. Is that too much to ask?