Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: $2,000

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero View Post
    Do what I did, get 2 college degrees and demand your own hours and salary at a job. I went to a community college first to get the prerequisites out of the way and I got a Bachelors in Computer Science/Business Management Technology and a Bachelors in Computer Science/CITC. Like I said before, I can easily afford $2,000 and not to brag but the programming and connection issues is about to cost you one of your biggest whales.
    Why are you protesting you bank account to us?you think you are the only one with some change lmao. and what has 2k got to do with disconnection ? I make bespoke medication for a living and live very good,but i dont post it on the forums just to tell people to boost my little ego lol.suggest you get your change and pay for better internet rather then getting ark keys.

Standing on the edge of the Gene Pool with a gallon of Clorox
    lol, I'm retired from two jobs...Military/20 years and Teamsters/20 years...my wife works for Mayo Clinic and makes OMG an hour...so what?
    No one here cares how much any of us make and I spend money on all the games I play....oh and I hardly ever get a disconnect in game.
    "If you die first, we're splittin' up yer gear!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero View Post
    What, the truth?
    Its not even about the money you spent, its the attitude that came with it. Im an army veteran of 10 years, now have to work an office job due to a disability, and some months struggle to put milk in the fridge, and suprised i havent sold my PC (i wont though as i need it really as i do most things online now, plus its my only escape from real life).

But if i had the money to do all that, i certainly wouldnt come here giving it the big I am! The "I pay so you can play" attitude. And in the original post you act like you are the one that keeps Trion afloat.

I dont care if you put what you spent on the game forums (and honestly, good for you for supporting them, i would love to do be able to do that), but dont come here giving it the attitude like you own it.
    In Game - Sp1d3r-81
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Its not even about the money you spent, its the attitude that came with it. Im an army veteran of 10 years, now have to work an office job due to a disability, and some months struggle to put milk in the fridge, and suprised i havent sold my PC (i wont though as i need it really as i do most things online now, plus its my only escape from real life).

But if i had the money to do all that, i certainly wouldnt come here giving it the big I am! The "I pay so you can play" attitude. And in the original post you act like you are the one that keeps Trion afloat.

I dont care if you put what you spent on the game forums (and honestly, good for you for supporting them, i would love to do be able to do that), but dont come here giving it the attitude like you own it.
    Well said.

I bet $25,000 this game won't last long. $2,000? Spend your money wisely. These are tough times, my brother. I rather give $2,000 to the homeless. Give to receive

I'm a simple guy, i spent over 10,000$ and quit the game when d2050 came out. Haven't touched the game since
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Spend a little more on your next modem! modems are known to disconnect and reconnect if they are working properly. The reason for this is manufacturer updates, patches, and carrier updates.... and especially if you are using a model with the intel PUMA 6 chip... it causes major latency issues, and is not any game host nor websites fault. could be your router if you are using one... whole nother set of potential issues there... signal interference, how many people in the house using the same signal... it's never good to just assume.

I just read thru some of OP's more recent posts.... NVM! two degrees and OP hasn't learned anything useful. If he was truly in the business world as he claims, he would present himself much differently....

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Im an army veteran of 10 years, now have to work an office job due to a disability, and some months struggle to put milk in the fridge, and suprised i havent sold my PC (i wont though as i need it really as i do most things online now, plus its my only escape from real life).
    You have my sympathy, Elastik.

It's not much, but know you are not the only one going through very tough times, and still trying to support this game as its main escapist option.

I HaZ mUnEY. Oz AlSo PrO bUiLdER oN fOrTnIgHt Bow To My 2k Or I wIlL CrY.
    Ps3 Na dustin420 ego 6000
    Ps4 Na Dr Xol PR 3300

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #30
    Thread Closed. Please try and keep threads constructive and on topic. Please also report connection issues in either the appropriate section of the forum or in one of the several threads already reporting ongoing issues.

Thank you.