+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bone saw

Bone saw

Hello,

When using the legendary weapon "bone-saw" kill them are not counting in our ranking and we do not earn xp. Is this a bug of the game or is it done voluntarily, to you to enlighten me on the question.

In addition I had the Marin II exploration bug and even if the problem was corrected on a good part, we actually receive the final reward which is the legendary weapon "tag" but we do not get the schema for the to have again in the prototypes.

If you could do a few things to fix this concern, I thank you in advance.

Keep bringing us good content and thank you to your team for this game which is huge for 3 years.

Arcoghost Xbox one

the only way to have bonesaws kills count is by damaging your enemy first with a different weapon but the thing is if another player hits the enemy first and then you kill them with bonesaw that other player will get the credit for it. This has been proven and you can see for yourself in a youtube video if you look up defiance 2050 bonesaw. Theres two pvp videos that will pop up the first showing bonesaw in observatory and the second in waterfront. The second has all the info.

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

ok thank you for the info, I would test it in this case.

Yepperinos i myself would test it out and see if it is like how it is in the videos but i havent had a bonesaw drop for me yet or any other droppable prototype from enemies.

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

The Bonesaw, does the damage to the enemy but registers no damage on the screen. I used it for an entire minor af and received credit for no kills. Sad really.

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

I wouldnt complain too much about a prototype weapon considering some people have 10k+ kills on the different enemy types and havent seen a prototype drop. Be happy you have it even if its bugged.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by vicam View Post
    I wouldnt complain too much about a prototype weapon considering some people have 10k+ kills on the different enemy types and havent seen a prototype drop. Be happy you have it even if its bugged.
    Why?
    If I use it, I don't get XP or kill stat.

If I don't bother to play, I don't get XP or kill stat.

Same thing, really.

What does 'not complaining' to document a bug do for the community?
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Why?
    If I use it, I don't get XP or kill stat.

If I don't bother to play, I don't get XP or kill stat.

Same thing, really.

What does 'not complaining' to document a bug do for the community?

Funny you complain about xp and kill credit with a weapon that is 1 shotting almost everything in the game. Your arguement is flawed seeing as you arent complaining about the fact bonesaw dmg is broken. If you want to "help the community" then complain about all bugs, not just ones that dont benifit you. Honestly until bonesaw is fixed properly nobody should get kills or xp credit while using it due to the 1 shotting everything bug.

Quote Originally Posted by vicam View Post
    I agree I'm at 20k kills and still have no Prototype drops

i got this weapon and i feel the damage vs the difficulty of aiming is balanced fine: it doesn't one shot Viscera, Blacklung etc... on some elites it can take many discs and it takes a fair amount of skill to land long distance shots.

the main problem of course is the fact that the weapon is bugged and gives no kill credit whatsoever.
    are there any plans to fix this? is there any official response to this bug? for what are supposedly the top items in the game having a legendary "not work" like this doesnt inspire me to try to obtain others...