+ Reply to Thread

Please come forward

If you have received a legendary gun, shield, or grenade outside any ark chest. I do not want to hear about the prototype guns. If we can not earn them outside ark chest then there really isn't a reason to play. At that point, it would 100% be pay to win. You have these legendary guns giving skill tree bonuses and if you can't get them with your miserable 2 ark keys a day, you losing hard. I want to believe they can be earned without an ark chest. I do not see it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    If you have received a legendary gun, shield, or grenade outside any ark chest. I do not want to hear about the prototype guns. If we can not earn them outside ark chest then there really isn't a reason to play. At that point, it would 100% be pay to win. You have these legendary guns giving skill tree bonuses and if you can't get them with your miserable 2 ark keys a day, you losing hard. I want to believe they can be earned without an ark chest. I do not see it tho.
    this game is already p2w am sorry to break it for you.
    they nerfed salvages so you buy more slavages.
    they nerfed the pl on dropped items in the world so you buy more ark keys.
    they gave you only 40 inventory slots so you buy more slots.

there will be more stuff coming to make this even more p2w i'm sure.

they are shooting them self's in the head sadly, all that left to watch is how this game is dying slowly with each day.

Tuna, you're on point with that!!!! First few days of game release, salvage galore. Now, nothing!!! All TRION wants is more money!

You won't start seeing legendaries drop on the ground until 4k PR.

Source: Clan mate who is above 4.5k
    < Brown Coats > PC NA - Floross.

Inventory is not p2w and neither is salvage. If what Floross says is true, then the game is pay to progress faster.

Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    Inventory is not p2w and neither is salvage. If what Floross says is true, then the game is pay to progress faster.
    Pay to progress equals pay to win in my mind.
    Im talking about facts. I have seen leg weapona on people that are 3k as well thou what was in common with all off them that they all bought planty of keys. On the other hand i have asked planty of players which are past their 3.5k and never encountered with one. Now a guy that is 4.5k which im pretty sure spent hundreds if not more on this game for arkkeys saying that you see more legs past 4k .... Well sorry .. When ill see free players getting them in the open world than ill belive

you should watch their dev streeams... i am 4993... you can gain prototype anywhere in the game from that mob type for weapon. the coops give the highest chances for a leggy and the odds get better the highher tier.

^didn't read and understand 1st post

Currently the storyline and the difficulty of enemies caps out at 2.5k, and while you can progress past that, there isn't any content outside of the different tiers of co-ops that requires higher PR. Once more story gets added I assume the PR soft cap will be increased as well.

I'm currently 3.1k equipped and for the most part log-in, do most of my contracts, do a co-op, tier 3 if I feel like fighting 5skull enemies or tier 2 if I only want 2 skulls. Then I go play something else.
    < Brown Coats > PC NA - Floross.

Bruh, noempathey on ps4 paid to cry about end game. Hit 5k spent the rest of his days crying. Defiance 2050.as a whole.
    Ps3 Na dustin420 ego 6000
    Ps4 Na Dr Xol PR 3300