+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Everyone who doesnt frequent these forums spent their commendations. Possibly saving 250 as they figured it would be the same price as other classes. Because why wouldnt it be the same?

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    Everyone who doesnt frequent these forums spent their commendations. Possibly saving 250 as they figured it would be the same price as other classes. Because why wouldnt it be the same?
    Because it's trion ^^ sorry but it the truth the want you to BUY the class rather than earn it in game was always the same with Rift too

but it a decent game ( apart from the plethora of bugs and I ain't talking hellbugs) so a little cash injection worthwhile imo

I'm willing to pay real cash for new class but we can't even do this in PS4 EU. D50 is example how good lore can go to waste because bad design decision and even worse programing execution.

I like the demo class only thing is the satchel grenade damage needs to be higher

Unhappy

Ok so after week EU gets Demolitionist in ps store and at $32 no thanks. Still waiting on class packs and ultimate packs here in New Zealand. I must say the ball is not just dropped, but also punctured and losing air.
    People want to spend when game is fresh, keep giving bugs and excuses and no options like rest of world we alienated few lose interest fast. I'm at a loss, I want to support you guys, but where's my option. I want to pay for ultimate $90 for 6 character and $50 in bits.not $32 for 1 +costume and title.

Ok you got me since there's still no bundles for ps4 I bought the overpriced Demolitionist Pack And have mixed it out. Please add the other packs especially the ultimate one so I can level all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyal View Post
    Ok you got me since there's still no bundles for ps4 I bought the overpriced Demolitionist Pack And have mixed it out. Please add the other packs especially the ultimate one so I can level all characters.
    This may be something that Trion has no control over, it isn't like they can tell PS EU "you have to sell this".

They do have control, it's their product that's what ps NZ told me. EU zone is every other country other then north America. So missing just just 1 country isn't a big big priority for them. So I pop up just to remind them that where here.

For those who haven't already, enjoy playing the new class... I had fun maxing out my Demolitionist.

I also had fun maxing out my Demolitionist... but that feeling quickly wore off.

Which is a shame.