+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Not true... I unlocked an outfit through completing one of the Madera story missions last night.
    Did you get the lawman outfit for doing the last ranch arccorp mission or the engineer outfit for helping the doc or the prisoner outfit for helping the escapee? I guess you didn't play D13....

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyblades View Post
    I guess you didn't play D13....
    Actually, yeah... I did play OG Defiance, don't let the join date fool you.

I unlocked a "Gulanite Miner" outfit from completing a story mission over in 2050 last night. So your "... 13 would reward players with the occasional outfit for doing story. Not only does that not happen in 50..." claim holds about as much water as a screened window.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

hopefully the devs have noticed this issue too... the past few days have been garbage for drops, although the rewards for completing an event have given a couple of good mods... arkfalls and swarms have been a waste of effort...

well after you reach pr 2000/2500 every open wrold drop is crap or salvage, everything drops 150/200 lower than your average pr so yes is very unrewarding
    even the t3 coops chest drops usually purp mods or purp shield/grenade not even good ojs
    its getting really boring

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Yeah, it feels unrewarding, but hey if you can still make $$$ by being lazy wouldn't you yourself be lazy also?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Actually, yeah... I did play OG Defiance, don't let the join date fool you.

I unlocked a "Gulanite Miner" outfit from completing a story mission over in 2050 last night. So your "... 13 would reward players with the occasional outfit for doing story. Not only does that not happen in 50..." claim holds about as much water as a screened window.
    So you are saying getting one outfit is better than getting at least 3 outfits.. uh huh.

So you are saying getting one outfit is better than getting at least 3 outfits.. uh huh.
    Hey, I'm not the one contradicting myself here...

13 would reward players with the occasional outfit for doing story. Not only does that not happen in 50
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.