+ Reply to Thread

A improvements that could help

1. Decrease enemy agro range, when I go to a mission and enemies in a nearby mission also agro over if I get to close is absurd an d not good programming or world building.
    2. Increase power levels of quest/missions rewards I'm near the end now dark matter guys are power level 1500+ through doing missions (all up to now) I'm level 48 and power level 1389 I'm getting annihilated if bulwark robots or 20+ guys come leading onto point 3
    3. Higher difficulty mobs should do less damage and have less hp than they do, I just did a mission where I had to fight 20+ guys and 2 bulwark robots while protecting an objective it took me 2hrs no one else came to help I had to take out 1 or 2 mobs run refill hp/ammo rinse and repeat, the bulwarks took all my ammo just to knock off shields thank God I had damage over time grenades because if you let up damage for more than 2 seconds they regen that shield back fully in 2 seconds.
    This does go for earlier hard mobs too like the rocket launcher guys you can only hurt from behind its stupidly hard to solo them.
    4. Decrease mob amounts in some places I came around a corner and due to the agro range thing a lot of mobs know your there before you know where they are some times. Anyway 4 rocket launcher guys 4 shotgun midget shields guys and 10 or 12 machine gunners this goes for any faction of enemies a mix of 20+ mobs like this coupled with the agro ranges can be ready to kill you before you even know it, it doesn't need to be this much, that amount is overkill.

These improvements will keep me playing, I've talked to many people these 4 factors seem to be a common agrevience in the general chat, I know some will say get a group etc but you claimed all normal content would be soloable, so far it isn't unless you take advantage of bugs or places enemies can't get to.
    Finally I've never got games where enemies 'scale' with you what's the point in leveling up then why have levels if you can't go back to earlier areas and squash easier guys. In that I'm very old school and loved out leveling areas in RPGs and MMOs.
    Please consider these 4 pointers
    EDIT: PS4 player if that helps

As an additional item the mobs near the end are now 2000pl I'm somewhere at 1436, it's a absurd

the only improvement that would help is if the devs completely abandon 2050 that no one likes anyway and take care of the old defiance that is plagued with CONSTANT lag and server crashes.....if they even have brains at trion and wanted to make money thats what they need to do....FIX D13 TRION

D13 is dieing just like d50. I really dont see them fixing much if anything to d13. Cause if they were they would have by now. No game last forever. You should be happy you got to play d13 as long as you did. That game was dead years ago. Actually right after it launched. Never in my life did I see a game sell for 60 and within 3 months it was 10 then 5 then free.

To the OP. I'm sure they will get right to everything you want to keep you playing. If your a whale you have a slight chance if you spend no money you have no chance