+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any New Patches Upcoming?

I am a supporter of the game, and even bought the starter pack on Steam last night to show support (and for the additional inventory). I play almost every day and find it fun, even with some of the issues. But they do need to patch some of these issues, they even mentioned one last week during the dev stream they was fixed, but wasn't: the roller exploding after hitting 1 enemy.

But the main issues I see they know about, but waiting for the patch:

1. Roller issue as stated above.
    2. Motherlode boss takes hours.
    3. Update to the Definace 2050 store. Any new cars/gear/sales?
    4. Sieges and arkfalls are really easy with a lot of players and impossible with just a few

Others:

Monthly sub?
    Login reward
    Any special reward or events?

I was expecting something for demolitionist release, but nothing.

They really dont keep us informed. its just a guessing game and a puzzle, putting pieces together from what was said during live streams.

I know their next goal is to release a major bug fix patch that they have been working on for a while. Console certification is one thing they have to wait on. My best guess is 1-3 weeks.
    < Brown Coats > PC NA - Floross.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    I know their next goal is to release a major bug fix patch that they have been working on for a while. Console certification is one thing they have to wait on. My best guess is 1-3 weeks.
    Yeah, sounds reasonable. Hoping it does wonders for the current state of the game.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Yes. Since console certification is always an issue in delaying patches, I hope they are being extra careful with this big one, so it doesn't get pulled the moment it drops, as it already happened with some of the hotfixes. One error, and we'll have to wait another month...

Is there word its even in the cert phase? cert normally takes max 2 weeks.

If memory serves, they mentioned the "big patch" was in certification during Friday's live stream.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Nice, should be soon then. Hopefully they dont do what alot of developers do and hold on to it and make a release date for it. Hopefully they just release it the second its possible.

Just when they do finish "certifying" whatever patch they have, expect to probably have longer downtime as in something else probably will break.

Quote Originally Posted by Rihtovoraen View Post
    Just when they do finish "certifying" whatever patch they have, expect to probably have longer downtime as in something else probably will break.
    Well that’s a given
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters