+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Got nothing left to do, repeating 3 things is getting boring.

As title says, only thing that i have to do right now are arkfalls, swarms and co-op maps.
    Will there ever be a point past the quest to even visit 99% of places that are in the game, and that are not in the daily / weekly rotations?
    Can we at least get a reward for doing the (for example) North Point mine, and such locations?
    Sitting at 2.9 k PR, and doing the same things over and over again just to repeat the whole process to jump a few points in PR seems, i don't know, pointless. Yesterday i lost my will to even start the game.
    Any thoughts?

yea im already burnt out, tired of doing majors/sieges for crap drops (150/200 lower pr)/salvage, warmaster doesnt even drop salvage
    spent 50 bucks (40 keys in t3 coops) raised my pr bout 600 levels (reached pr 3900) and only got 2 oj weaps and 2 oj shields
    no prototypes drops so far so yes nothing left to do, i dont want to waste 50 more bucks to get crap from t3s coops chests

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

One thougth - fallout 76 please come faster.

Doing the same coops, arkfalls, and sieges over and over is what defiance is. Usually with better drops to make it more enjoyable. Soon they will release a new area and a new thing to add to the rotation. Which will make 4 things to do. Xbox has it really bad, no sieges and if you dont enjoy coops(like me) your stuck only doing ark falls.

Arkfalls becoming useless around 2500, The game really starts to peter out at that point. You just start running on fumes.

I dont like PVP either, but that adds another thing for some.

we can organize a dance flashmob or something else ))

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    Xbox has it really bad, no sieges and if you dont enjoy coops (like me) your stuck only doing ark falls.
    OMEGAYIKES

They still have Sieges disabled on Xbox One? That really stinks.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

The game is categorized as an "AFK/Background" type of game. Play 15-30 mins then do something else, tab back in, play a few more mins, then tab back out to do other things. You would be surprised at how "Real Life" is more exciting than Defiance 2050, I get epic loots in "Real Life" everyday, have so many friends to interact with to, don't have to deal with lag/dc's, can customize my clothing/vehicle/house/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    OMEGAYIKES

They still have Sieges disabled on Xbox One? That really stinks.
    Last I checked. Im depending on this forum to let me know when sieges are back on XBOX. So I can stop playing on the god awful PS4. obviously it runs games better, but Im not a fan of how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    Last I checked. Im depending on this forum to let me know when sieges are back on XBOX. So I can stop playing on the god awful PS4. obviously it runs games better, but Im not a fan of how it feels.
    Your post is full of contradictions mate
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Your post is full of contradictions mate
    Just saying.
    Totally...