+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The new update is coming !!?

Hi I wanted to talk about my opinion about the new update that should normally happen, personally I guess this update arrives Friday 10 August because it is the day or trionWorld make a stream, I hope that this suposition will give you back hope lol
    fffff.jpg

Good !!!!!!!

I hope so too, because last stream they said they delayed it by 1 week, so maybe tomorrow, if no other problems appear.
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

They will show the new Volge Prototype tomorrow, I hope alongside new Volge weapons which we can get from arkbreaks and volge sieges.

They did hold on to it.

I’d rather they made the base game actually work properly before adding any new content to be honest.

If they can’t even get the base game working you won’t have anyone to play this broken mess

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BazzaLFC View Post
    I’d rather they made the base game actually work properly before adding any new content to be honest.

If they can’t even get the base game working you won’t have anyone to play this broken mess
    Improving the game and connection stability is our top priority right now, but we are still excited to share new features and do giveaways in the future. Thanks for your patience as we work through the certification process to get a major fix in for players.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Thats what the patch is with the sieges, a bunch of fixes and balancing.

@Mobi

On one hand, I want my weapons and gear and mods and rolls working properly asap. On the other hand I'd rather you take your time with it and make sure it's fixed and not rush it.

And once those are fixed, you ( when I say you I mean the team ) should make sure difficulty is balanced between the tiers or you should introduce some PR restrictions on the tiers. People constantly are queueing for what are 5 skull enemies for them ( making their contribution to the fight little ) . If they queue 1 tier below them the gilded chest will still give a PR boost. For example : I'm 3200 PR right now. If I went into tier 3 enemies are 3700, hard to kill and I take a lot of damage, however if I go into tier 2 enemies are only 3400 , considerably easier to kill, take moderate damage, still a challenge. You should change the PR gates or ranges for co-ops to indicate the difficulty of enemies. If I was 3700 I could go into tier 3 and enemies would be 3900ish. Make the tier 1 range 1700 - 2700 , tier 2 2700 - 3700 and so forth. You can leave access for one tier higher for anyone that wants to fight 5 skulls enemies but you have to put in a warning for people.

P.S. Don't take any of the above as me trying to tell you what to do. It's a suggestion that I believe will benefit the players. That's all. Thank you.

P.S.2 It's also important to me to know that my suggestion is passed along to the team ( or read by them ). If this is the wrong place to put it I would highly appreciate if you could respond and let me know where to put it.
    < Brown Coats > PC NA - Floross.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    @Mobi

On one hand, I want my weapons and gear and mods and rolls working properly asap. On the other hand I'd rather you take your time with it and make sure it's fixed and not rush it.

And once those are fixed, you ( when I say you I mean the team ) should make sure difficulty is balanced between the tiers or you should introduce some PR restrictions on the tiers. People constantly are queueing for what are 5 skull enemies for them ( making their contribution to the fight little ) . If they queue 1 tier below them the gilded chest will still give a PR boost. For example : I'm 3200 PR right now. If I went into tier 3 enemies are 3700, hard to kill and I take a lot of damage, however if I go into tier 2 enemies are only 3400 , considerably easier to kill, take moderate damage, still a challenge. You should change the PR gates or ranges for co-ops to indicate the difficulty of enemies. If I was 3700 I could go into tier 3 and enemies would be 3900ish. Make the tier 1 range 1700 - 2700 , tier 2 2700 - 3700 and so forth. You can leave access for one tier higher for anyone that wants to fight 5 skulls enemies but you have to put in a warning for people.

P.S. Don't take any of the above as me trying to tell you what to do. It's a suggestion that I believe will benefit the players. That's all. Thank you.

P.S.2 It's also important to me to know that my suggestion is passed along to the team ( or read by them ). If this is the wrong place to put it I would highly appreciate if you could respond and let me know where to put it.
    "Clap clap" I 100% Agree, couldnt have said it better. I too am very fustrated at how my mods work 30% of the time.

+ Reply to Thread