+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart Strife View Post
    u guys didnt transfer anything from my old account cause i missed the window ******** and u want me to spend more get real i owned all the dlc and a crap load of other stuff i not buying it again give it all back to me. your a bunch of thieves and defiance 2050 is total ******** compared to defiance 13 bugs. Your game junk
    Sounds like that was on you, not trion if you missed the window.. All content is free on d50 as well, no need to re buy dlc. Only issue I have with d50 is thorn liro, and defiant few contracts not counting towards daily/weekly completions.

Then again you used your three post to bash the game.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by blanca12 View Post
    got over 2000 purp salvage, 200 cores and not a single weapon to increase my pr
    increase the chances at getting higher pr weapons/shields/grenades in open world and i might spend some more money on Bluestacks TextNow VPN.
    RNG. Drop rate is fine, we don't need a ton of loot to drop, because it would be easy salvage. I get at least 4 purples a day, and on should be kept behind chest. If they dropped freely no one would farm keys or do co op. My pl increases daily in open world.

While we are at it why not just give everyone a prototype because of all the complaint people do because they feel entitled? It feels good when you find a great rolled weapon with high pl, if everything dropped at higher pl everyone would just camp minor arkfalls all day.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    no ty.. got over 2000 purp salvage, 200 cores and not a single weapon to increase my pr
    increase the chances at getting higher pr weapons/shields/grenades in open world and i might spend some more money
    (at 3000 pr everything drops 150/200 under your average pr)
    0 point to spend real money on the game the way it is. I am capped on all salvage because I cannot get weapons worth spending salvage on. As for buying keys lol yeah not anymore for me I have opened over 100 5k gilded chest with 0 ojs.

you guys are going to have to give us a reason to spend money.

Like to upgrade power rating on weapons or shields/nades.

Upgrade rarity of said items. Even maybe upgrading the power level of mods.

Also lol why would I even want to upgrade when the higher my pr is the less effective my character is. For example when I was under 1k pr it would take raiders and hb archers a few shots to kill me now that I'm 5k I get one shotted by everything. What is the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat
    "you have stockholm syndrome"

Xbox 360
    Xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by nate van View Post
    0 point to spend real money on the game the way it is. I am capped on all salvage because I cannot get weapons worth spending salvage on. As for buying keys lol yeah not anymore for me I have opened over 100 5k gilded chest with 0 ojs.

you guys are going to have to give us a reason to spend money.

Like to upgrade power rating on weapons or shields/nades.

Upgrade rarity of said items. Even maybe upgrading the power level of mods.

Also lol why would I even want to upgrade when the higher my pr is the less effective my character is. For example when I was under 1k pr it would take raiders and hb archers a few shots to kill me now that I'm 5k I get one shotted by everything. What is the point?
    That is RNG my friend, I only have 2 oj mods from chest. Buying keys doesn't increase RNG. As for archers, I get one shot from them at long range, but up close I seem to take minimal damage(all I use are rebel shields). As for raiders and what not I only get pounded by them I high tier co op, world map they hurt, but nothing cover can't cure.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

Xbox One

PS4 improvements?

Stability improvements are for ps4 too? Ps4 defiance is having a lot of problems, lag, framerate, some bugs, would like to play defiance again someday (played on pc for a while, but i dont have one for games anymore) Meanwhile i have to spend my time playing Appflix Cotomovies Newpipe for pc

No thanks! I’m done spending money on this game! I’ve been stuck at 4999! For two months and spend money on what? On the hopes that one day I’ll get a 5k drop from the ark chest? No thank you. Not spending anymore money unless something is done about the power rating system. It really hurts the higher power rating players that have no where else to go! I can’t even do a t5 because I’m one point away for two months and play everyday but can’t do a t5 because one point off for 2 MONTHS!!!!
    Sticky Ways Ego 50 4999
    IGN:: HOLLOW TIP

CLAN::Written In Blood

Leader

Xbox 360-Xbox 1. DAY 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lithova View Post
    Hey man I gotta ask, but why do you continue to post Defiance 2013 stuff in the Defiance 2050 forums? I'm asking cause you made a thread about quitting 2050 and going back to Defiance 2013. Its puzzling to me that you're posting comments, questions regarding D13 stuff in the 2050 forums.
    I'll tell you why he's posting in 2050. Probably because even the spammer quit posting on d13 forums. The devs don't give 2 ****s about d13. They don't post or respond to anything. Hell the last livestream was ages ago. All they seem to post or care about is this turd 2050. So if you want to be seen or heard you have to bring your voice over to this forum otherwise you may as well scream at the TV it's more likely someone will hear you then.

+ Reply to Thread