+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pursuits

Pursuits

Not all Kills seem to be registering in the relevant Enemy kill pursuits the 3 that stand out are as follows

1 Completed Eviction Notice 4 where you face the Hulker at the end Killed it no kill registered in Raider Pursuit

2 Have completed 4 Major Scrapper Ark falls shot the hell out of the Progenitor no kills registered in Pursuit

3 Dark Matter Major Ark falls have done at least 3 again shot the hell out of the Monoliths and no kills registered in pursuit

This is on the PS4-EU
    PC-EU

PS4-EU

This is also happening on XB1 NA. No kills registered for Monarchs, Matrons and Hellions at any Hellbug arkfalls.
    Also, no kills register for scrapper forges or progenitors at scrapper arkfalls either.

You have to get the final kill shot on the arkfall bosses. You will know if you got the final blow as you will get the score for “critical kill” added to your total score. I’m unsure about the raider pursuit. I’ll check when I log on. PS4 NA
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    You have to get the final kill shot on the arkfall bosses. You will know if you got the final blow as you will get the score for “critical kill” added to your total score. I’m unsure about the raider pursuit. I’ll check when I log on. PS4 NA
    That what I originally thought however I have been credited with a boss kill for every Hell Bug major Ark Fall I have done and I cant believe I got the kill shot every time

The other thing was the amounts needed for the Pursuits Progenitor, Monolith, and the 2 Hell Bug Bosses are insane if it is based on getting the kill shot

Lvl 1=3
    Lvl 2=30
    Lvl 3=600
    PC-EU

PS4-EU