+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well i dont see it doing anyone any harm. Tis but a bit of fun. If people dont like it scroll past. These forums are mostly dead so its no harm no foul.

(Bushede Jade you're under arrest)
    Attached Images

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

"First of all, we must internalize the 'flatulation' of the matter by transmitting the effervescence of the 'Indianisian' proximity in order to further segregate the crux of my infection for Charlotte's Web. Now, if I may retain my liquids here for one moment, I'd like to continue the 'redundance' of my quote, unquote 'intestinal tract', you see, because to preclude on the issue of world domination would only circumvent - excuse me, Nintendolize the revelation that reflects the 'Afro-disiatic' symptoms which now perpetrates the Jheri Curis activation."
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Someone likes In Living Color

Love me some 'In Living Color'... good stuff! XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. Fact.

yo what the actual hell am i reading

Quote Originally Posted by multihead12345 View Post
    yo what the actual hell am i reading
    Business News Across Ark Universal From Many Organizations In Defiance Universal, Keeping True Game Travelers/Regional Investors Updated, Following Central, ( The Hub), Who Keeps Defiance Universal's Adventure Informed, Game World Imaginatives Only Interested In Traveling Further On The Stark.

(A Defiance Universal Adventure, Which Sometimes Involves Leaving Friendship, Associates, And Alliances Behind, Standing In The Way Of Game World Universal's Deeper Initiatives Uncharted, And Game Travelers Seeking To Meet Defiance Universal's Distant Plane Imaginatives.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Business News Across Ark Universal From Many Organizations In Defiance Universal, Keeping True Game Travelers/Regional Investors Updated, Following Central, ( The Hub), Who Keeps Defiance Universal's Adventure Informed, Game World Imaginatives Only Interested In Traveling Further On The Stark.

(A Defiance Universal Adventure, Which Sometimes Involves Leaving Friendship, Associates, And Alliances Behind, Standing In The Way Of Game World Universal's Deeper Initiatives Uncharted, And Game Travelers Seeking To Meet Defiance Universal's Distant Plane Imaginatives.)
    sorry man but i have no idea what you are trying to say.