+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Motherlode -

Did a co op with randoms and got "lucky" someone had bonesaw, so it killed it under 5 minutes lol
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    Internal fix for motherlode is done as stated in the last live stream. It will be pushed with the next patch.

As for is it worth it now, hell no.

Will it be worth it in the future after the patch? We'll have to wait and see. But IMO, if it's anything like the other bosses that are just bigger bullet sponges, then still no. It's a nice diversion, but one pursuit I don't see a lot of people completing is 99er Surveillance III which wants us to kill him 600 times.
    It’s not just killing him 600 times, it’s getting the killshot 600 times. Same with all of those pursuits including the mech from dark matte major arkfalls. It should be changed so you don’t need killshot as it’s is currently impossible to complete.

my problem is motherlode isnt counting at all i've managed to get it done 3 or 4 times and non counted same with matrons and hellions i'm sitting at 1/3 for both even tho i've been in lots of those incursions same with the monoliths, and the scrapper dude kinda making i hard to finish pursuits when your kills arent counting

It really depends on the group Im with, sometimes I stay but mostly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovack View Post
    It’s not just killing him 600 times, it’s getting the killshot 600 times. Same with all of those pursuits including the mech from dark matte major arkfalls. It should be changed so you don’t need killshot as it’s is currently impossible to complete.
    Its the killshot on the enemy groups pursuits expect for hellbugs research II (30 hellions/matrons) and hellbugs research III (600 hellions/matrons) which are team kills. Trions not even consistent with their unobtainable pursuit stupidity.

Motherlode boss in 10 seconds

Until they fix it, enter the bossfight, everyone die and the group is outside and the keyboxes are around you. Use your key or not and and wait the minute and the coop end with a success and you get salvage.
    Trion knows this and they will fix it, soon, but at the moment, motherlode ist the fastest coop.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    Its the killshot on the enemy groups pursuits expect for hellbugs research II (30 hellions/matrons) and hellbugs research III (600 hellions/matrons) which are team kills. Trions not even consistent with their unobtainable pursuit stupidity.
    No actually those pursuits are just bugged. If you look at the 3rd pursuit you'll see the exact same number of monarchs, matrons, and hellions counted. Not a coincidence, all 3 lines are just pulling the monarch count.

Cts, I'll stay if others stay. Then afterward I'll say never again. Then I'll load up queue, get Motherlode, feel bad, stay, and then say never again. Rinse, repeat.

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

I leave immediately. It's not fun. And since defiance is a game, it's supposed to be fun. If it isn't, I'm out.

If they have a fix then maybe I'll try it when the fix is implemented. Until then I'd rather play pong on a 50 years old atari.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Herlitt View Post
    Motherlode boss in 10 seconds

Until they fix it, enter the bossfight, everyone die and the group is outside and the keyboxes are around you. Use your key or not and and wait the minute and the coop end with a success and you get salvage.
    Trion knows this and they will fix it, soon, but at the moment, motherlode ist the fastest coop.

So you get the keyboxes spawning outside if you don't spend 30-45+ minutes getting him down to the last bits of his HP and then everybody forgets how to res because "omg it's about to die finally" rush? Good to know. :P