+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boring without ark keys

Being limited to 2 ark keys a day is making me lose interest ,why log in before contract reset i can only do so many ark falls and they are no fun cause someone uses a glitch gun to end it early ,its the same with the warmaster . I need more keys ,and salvage ,cant even max out a gun half the time but i like chasing the loot boxes in d13 in 2050 its like looking thru the store window at something you want but cant have because of the limitations put on you.More keys please

My friend, let me tell you a secret. Defiance 2013 is available, go play and have fun!

You can always buy more ark keys with real money.

The point is you shouldnt have to. Drops should up your power. Not as fast or as much as chests. Killing any chance of getting worth while drops outside of coop chests has really killed my motivation to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    The point is you shouldnt have to. Drops should up your power. Not as fast or as much as chests. Killing any chance of getting worth while drops outside of coop chests has really killed my motivation to play this game.
    Totally agree with you, im not playing anymore nor spending a dime until they put better rewards outside coops chests (higher power raiting weapons/ojs/increase prototypes drop rates)

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Not even sure I want to spend another key , did tier 2 , got a shield 50.below my equipped shield . Just did a t3 co op , got a nade 50 below my equipped nade .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

The items out of co-op chests and the completion rewards are of the same quality. Only difference is with a key instead of 2 items at the end of a co-op you get 4.

There was a time the key items were much greater in power then non key completion rewards. Im pretty sure they still are. But it doesnt really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    My friend, let me tell you a secret. Defiance 2013 is available, go play and have fun!
    Let me tell you a secret , im a day one player from d13 ,its players like me who kept this game going when everyone quit after the first 6 months im just looking 4 trion to give more incentive to play by rewarding us with more keys to get better gear,cool ,cool .

The way ark keys are granted most of us are only getting 1 key a day .