+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trion, please fix and run the Valor transference again

I'll begin this post by stressing this issue is not a priority. 2050's fixes and improvements come first. But this also can not simply be forgotten:

So, as many, many people on this forum, I didn't receive in 2050 everything I should receive from the official transferable list of items from OLDefiance. When opening a ticket with support about this, I received the shocking answer that they won't do anything about it (see below)

I can't believe the final answer from Trion on this subject could be "yeah, we made a promise to all of our old customers, it didn't work out as we planned, but we won't do anything about it", so I'm making this appeal:

If this is a limitation of the CS, then, as soon as 2050's current priorities are solved, the Devs should take the issue at their own hands. My suggestion would be that, instead of addressing each message about this issue individually, the Devs would simply double-check the transference code against the list of transferrable items they published and run it once more. This way, everybody would receive its missing items. This is kind of what they already did with the Beta Blazer/Stratotech Outfit.

Again, this is not a priority, but I'd like to know, at least, that the question will not be simply ignored and we'd be out of items that Trion promised we would receive, just because CS can't solve the issue. It's not our fault we did not receive some items, we shouldn't be punished for it. BTW, there are a lot of people who never received their Valor as well (I did), so re-running the transference could solve a lot of problems for a lot of people.

The bugs are also inconsistent. For example, amongst many, many items, I did not receive my Halo headgear, that I won during the first Extra-Life Event, raising $250 for charity, but other people received it. Conversely, I received a Dodge Pearl that other people didn't receive and so forth and so on. It would be a lot of work for everyone to check individually what would transfer or not, so that's why I think reviewing the code of the first grant and simply running it again would solve the issue for everyone. Shouldn't be a lot of work, either, since the code is already done.

Please, Trion, at least dignify us with an answer on this topic. Just knowing that you would address this issue sometime in the future would already go a long way from the answer we're currently getting from support.

And while you're at it, please, reconsider your policy on the transference of Character/Loadout Slots, as well:

Trion, we ask that your honor your word on transferable slots

Your request (1106977) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Senior GM Nord (Trion Worlds)

Aug 14, 05:45 CDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance 2050.

I do apologize that we have been unable to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Unfortunately, as previously stated, we are unable to provide any manual transfer of items, unlocks or other progress from your original account, if it was not successfully moved through the Valor program.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance 2050.

Your reference number for this ticket is 1106977.

Sincerely,

Senior GM Nord
    Trion Worlds Inc

My hope for the transfer of old Defiance items / inventary slots, bought with money, to 2050 is gone.

Customers leave the game and trion don't react. It's over! The King is dead, long live the King! (The Original Defiance!)

https://steamcharts.com/app/743090#All
    No fun for us = no money for ..... That's it!

If i do not get my inventory / loadouts / charslots transferred from original Defiance to Defiance 2050, i will never ever buy something, again.
    (I bought in shop extra inventory slots, deluxe edition, standard edition, all dlc and more. For 5 accounts! I did spend over 500 Euro for Defiance and a lot more for Archage.)

I love Defiance (the original game).

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bluming View Post
    My hope for the transfer of old Defiance items / inventary slots, bought with money, to 2050 is gone.
    Customers leave the game and trion don't react. It's over! The King is dead, long live the King! (The Original Defiance!)

https://steamcharts.com/app/743090#All
    That chart speaks volumes about how Trions disregard for their gaming community is killing the game, and therefore, their revenue stream..

I was only missing a few items from the valour 'bait n swicth', most notably character slots, and got the same terse reply from support.
    PC: Alicia Dominica

i5-4690K overclocked to 4.5Ghz
    16Gb Ram
    Overclocked 1070 8Gb gfx

Yeah i had skins and titles that didnt transfer that should have. I got similar reply from support. So wont be getting them. Not even my Daredevil title. Got Old School title.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy1066 View Post
    That chart speaks volumes about how Trions disregard for their gaming community is killing the game, and therefore, their revenue stream..
    Terrifying... simply terrifying.

SMH

P.S. - I didn't receive a single "cent" of Valor from what I accomplished in OG Defiance from Xbox 360 years ago... another #itiswhatitis I guess.

Regarding the chart above, look at how OG Defiance fares:

The player retention is very bad.

Based on that history I don't put too much hope in Trion. I think 2050 is just ok so far, the biggest improvement over the original is the latency (PC NA). I still play 2050 because I have a potato laptop which can only play old games.

Least you got something transferred i got nothing valor program a joke

Honestly this is pretty much all i been playing since it released. Despite the flaws I havent been able to put it down. I really should as i have lots other games i need get through.

I do hope that once fixes patches updates more map and content comes that the player base grows again.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Despite the flaws I havent been able to put it down....
    Maybe because the premise is unique. I think it's the only open world MMO scifi shooter.

I also like the art style. I prefer this to Borderlands, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I do hope that once fixes patches updates more map and content comes that the player base grows again.
    Likewise... but given past history, I won't hold my breath.

+ Reply to Thread