+ Reply to Thread
    Knee deep in the gene pool tossing chlorine tabs to seagulls intentionally missing

Prototype drops after 50??

Is it just me or has any one gotten a prototype weapon to drop after hitting 50? I got the Bone saw mid level 20s - 30s, but since hitting 50... zip, nada, butkis. The RNG broke? Just looking at Dark Matter for the Continuum - 7k plus and 800 ish snipers = nothing? I'd have to look again at others but pretty sure they are close behind since I have been actively hunting for the Continuum. Zip for the other 3 as well, and as far as hitting the arks... 75% are bugs and nothing from them either. So whatever % they have written down saying its all the same stopped counting when I hit 50. Few clanners have commented on getting drops before 50 and nothing since as well.

Farming is no issue... played final fantasy 7 till my master materia birthed masters till everyone was maxed. I ran around in circles for 8 hours in the same spot spawning random mobs to feed them. All I'm doing now is kicking up dust and farming crop circles that no one can see through that ring of shtako circling the outer atmosphere.

Why run? You'll only die tired.
    PS4 NA D2050 PSN: JHAKLx0

Quote Originally Posted by Jhakl View Post
    Is it just me or has any one gotten a prototype weapon to drop after hitting 50? I got the Bone saw mid level 20s - 30s, but since hitting 50... zip, nada, butkis. The RNG broke? Just looking at Dark Matter for the Continuum - 7k plus and 800 ish snipers = nothing? I'd have to look again at others but pretty sure they are close behind since I have been actively hunting for the Continuum. Zip for the other 3 as well, and as far as hitting the arks... 75% are bugs and nothing from them either. So whatever % they have written down saying its all the same stopped counting when I hit 50. Few clanners have commented on getting drops before 50 and nothing since as well.

Farming is no issue... played final fantasy 7 till my master materia birthed masters till everyone was maxed. I ran around in circles for 8 hours in the same spot spawning random mobs to feed them. All I'm doing now is kicking up dust and farming crop circles that no one can see through that ring of shtako circling the outer atmosphere.
    I got a Bonesaw and 2 Continuum's after reaching 50 got nothing before

FF7 Farmer here as well so farming not an issue with me either
    PC-EU

PS4-EU

I got Bonesaw after hitting 50. Was playing a siege when I received it. Would be nice if it wasn't broken lol

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Knee deep in the gene pool tossing chlorine tabs to seagulls intentionally missing
    Grumble...Grumble... I was so hoping it wasn't me... Just hit another enemy pursuit killing dark matter snipers and still no drop.

Why run? You'll only die tired.
    PS4 NA D2050 PSN: JHAKLx0