+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I Cannot Believe You Blew Off The Weekly Twitch Stream...

I play this game every day and have spent some money on, but come on, you have to at least try to talk to the community. I look at Tera, who has also had a rough take off on XBOX1 and PS4, but they are very active on TWITTER, free giveaways, login rewards, etc...

I truly enjoy this game, despite all the flaws, but I can understand the people who complain about the non-interaction with the community. I don't even need anything free, UPDATE the store and I will buy a hoverbike or some new outfit....

All I hear is we are working on stability, but by the time the game is stable, and no updates have been made, no one will be left! Do something, anything that shows an interest in your players..

I am no troll, and I do get annoyed with all the people who post 50 times.."why are you giving money to this game dude.." That serves no point except you are very bored and just like being a d*** But there are plenty on here with legit complaints and play the game and spend some money, even if it is $5 of BITs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravennest View Post
    I play this game every day and have spent some money on, but come on, you have to at least try to talk to the community. I look at Tera, who has also had a rough take off on XBOX1 and PS4, but they are very active on TWITTER, free giveaways, login rewards, etc...

I truly enjoy this game, despite all the flaws, but I can understand the people who complain about the non-interaction with the community. I don't even need anything free, UPDATE the store and I will buy a hoverbike or some new outfit....

All I hear is we are working on stability, but by the time the game is stable, and no updates have been made, no one will be left! Do something, anything that shows an interest in your players..

I am no troll, and I do get annoyed with all the people who post 50 times.."why are you giving money to this game dude.." That serves no point except you are very bored and just like being a d*** But there are plenty on here with legit complaints and play the game and spend some money, even if it is $5 of BITs.
    Agree.
    I spend money on the game, because it takes money to run the servers, and make the game available to us.

I love the game, I want to see it survive, get better, and attract a whole new generation of people, so I throw some coin at them.

But I am with you that we have legitimate complaints, and being ignored by management doesn't fill me with satisfaction.
    My game freezes on PC/NA at Arks, between Arks, sometimes twice in the same Ark, and sometimes right after logging in.
    "We have a patch coming..."
    Swell, gimmee the da.mn.ed patch already, and quit telling me how good it's going to be.

Like Ron White said:
    "I'm a pretty good dog, but you gotta pet me once in a while if you want me to stay on the porch...."
    PC/NA

Sorry but Defiance 2050 is the very definition of bait and switch.

All your character slots and Loadout slots will be transferred if you have got them in any way" -Trion

2 days before early release " Only Character and Loadout slots bought separately in the bitstore will be transferred over - Trion.

"We built the game from the ground up reimaging Defiance" -Trion

But basically everything in the game is nearly exactly the same even the same freaking bugs that has been around for 5 years!...

"We truly care about Defiance" -Trion

But we often go weeks or up to a month without a single dev saying anything on the forums while Trion's other games have very active devs.

Defiance to Trion is like the random pig you have on your farm, you try hard to not get attached to it because in the end you know that you're going have to one day kill it to support your family.

:Edited for accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravennest View Post

It would take all of 5 minutes to post a thread saying no twitch stream this week guys. The re-launch is barely a month old and the OFFICIAL forums have been unstaffed all week. I truly wish I had left Defiance a fond memories from my time playing in 2013/14.

How about an update as when we will receive the patch for broken achievements and missing sieges on Xbox? Or is that too much to ask?

Maybe you should take a lesson from Digital Extremes on how they treat there community?

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Sorry but Defiance 2050 is the very definition of bait and switch.

All your character slots, Loadout slots, and inventory slots will be transferred if you have got them in any way" -Trion 2 days before early release " Only Char, Load, and Inv slots bought separately in the bitstore will be transferred over - Trion.

But basically everything in the game is nearly exactly the same even the same freaking bugs that has been around for 5 years!...

"We truly care about Defiance" -Trion

But we often go weeks or up to a month without a single dev saying anything on the forums while Trion's other games have very active devs.

Defiance is like the random pig you have on your farm, you try hard to not get attached to it because in the end you know that you're going have to one day kill it to support your family.
    Not true on tge inv slots they lie to us cause on d13 I have 450 inv and none transfered very disappointed in that

Probably ran into a bunch of complications with the patch, and rather than waste an hour on a stream when there's nothing new to discuss, it makes sense to offload the giveaways to a popular streamer.
    < Brown Coats > PC NA - Floross.

Inventory slots were never going to be transferred from the get go .
    But all the other stuff , loadouts , character slots were to be , until 2 days before launch and after taking money for ultimate packs . They changed the rules , why ?
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Probably ran into a bunch of complications with the patch, and rather than waste an hour on a stream when there's nothing new to discuss, it makes sense to offload the giveaways to a popular streamer.
    They have reams of pages of questions we've been asking.
    They had plenty of stuff to fill the time with.
    PC/NA

I dont see what the streams accomplish. I dont see the importance of them. They ignored things worth while. answer the easy things. At the end of the day nothing has changed since late last month. The things, outside of server(which Trion has nothing to do with.), that have changed havent really needed to be touched yet.

Theres really no need for a stream until after this myth.... i mean patch is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Sad to say I fell for that phrase when they said it was a whole new game from scratch, just before launch... until I saw the Warmaster in one of Dracula's recent live streams and noticed IT IS STILL BROKEN in the same way they left it broken on old Defiance from 2014! -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

+ Reply to Thread