+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrit View Post
    It would take all of 5 minutes to post a thread saying no twitch stream this week guys. The re-launch is barely a month old and the OFFICIAL forums have been unstaffed all week.
    This. The so-called "Community Manager" is usually on the dev stream, and yet he can't be bothered to post on the forums to let people know they weren't doing it this week?

Im having Firefall and Marvel Heroes flashbacks here ...

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Probably ran into a bunch of complications with the patch, and rather than waste an hour on a stream when there's nothing new to discuss, it makes sense to offload the giveaways to a popular streamer.
    Nope, the twitch post said they were preparing for Gamescom. That’s why they were not streaming and instead was showing a “Trion Creator” streaming the game.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    This. The so-called "Community Manager" is usually on the dev stream, and yet he can't be bothered to post on the forums to let people know they weren't doing it this week?

Im having Firefall and Marvel Heroes flashbacks here ...
    Kind of makes a person wonder some things I can’t post here because I don’t want a perminamt time out.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Sad to say I fell for that phrase when they said it was a whole new game from scratch, just before launch... until I saw the Warmaster in one of Dracula's recent live streams and noticed IT IS STILL BROKEN in the same way they left it broken on old Defiance from 2014! -_-
    Literally every bug from the original game is in 2050 including some new ones. Warmaster, Sharpshooting Savior, repo man, cutscenes replaying... the list goes on. And they created new bugs. I don’t understand it myself.

That's what happens when you run the SAME BASE CODE. Copy from D13 paste to 2050. New bugs got created when they added in the outsourced code and it reimagined defiance for them.........

maybe you should spend some more money on this game than

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Sorry but Defiance 2050 is the very definition of bait and switch.

All your character slots and Loadout slots will be transferred if you have got them in any way" -Trion

2 days before early release " Only Character and Loadout slots bought separately in the bitstore will be transferred over - Trion.

"We built the game from the ground up reimaging Defiance" -Trion

But basically everything in the game is nearly exactly the same even the same freaking bugs that has been around for 5 years!...

"We truly care about Defiance" -Trion

But we often go weeks or up to a month without a single dev saying anything on the forums while Trion's other games have very active devs.

Defiance to Trion is like the random pig you have on your farm, you try hard to not get attached to it because in the end you know that you're going have to one day kill it to support your family.

:Edited for accuracy

No infos, nothing in the game forum... then a info from somewhere else... "Halloween will be a event! This will be great!" - Halloween? This is in over two months! And until this event.... nothing... we should be happy that we can play and can buying keys in the shop and we have to be happy with this! ...
    No fun for us = no money for ..... That's it!

If i do not get my inventory / loadouts / charslots transferred from original Defiance to Defiance 2050, i will never ever buy something, again.
    (I bought in shop extra inventory slots, deluxe edition, standard edition, all dlc and more. For 5 accounts! I did spend over 500 Euro for Defiance and a lot more for Archage.)

I love Defiance (the original game).

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrit View Post

Maybe you should take a lesson from Digital Extremes on how they treat there community?
    Now you’re onto something. Gonna login and forma all my frames again... xD

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

+ Reply to Thread