+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trion give players a free aim lobby for PvP.

Yes this has been posted before and yes I know PvP is the least of Trion's and players concerns but this has to be addressed sooner than later. Trion give players a Free aim lobby for PvP, let players who want to kill each other with their own aim do so. I am tired of playing matches where I have to carry teams, only to be killed by someone who only had to hold in L2 and automatically get great reductions on shooting penalties and near perfect aim because of aim assist. At this point I don't care what anyone's response to this post will be if its not actually constructive or disproving of my argument. What I do want from this post is for Trion to clean up PvP or "Make PvP Great Again".

I have aim assist turned off but i thought aim assit did not work in pvp ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    I have aim assist turned off but i thought aim assit did not work in pvp ?

Yeah, I play with aim assist off too. It's a personal preference, not a measure of skill.

Being that most of the time people are just point blank shotgun/rocket/detonator spamming not really sure what a free aim only lobby would do anyway. Make those people slightly less accurate?

I am tired of playing matches where I have to carry teams, only to be killed by someone who only had to hold in L2 and automatically get great reductions on shooting penalties and near perfect aim because of aim assist. At this point I don't care what anyone's response to this post will be if its not actually constructive or disproving of my argument.

i wish i played on the same server cause id give u a real reason to complain about pvp. omg i got killed by a non op weapon. must make forum post calling for nerf

Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    i wish i played on the same server cause id give u a real reason to complain about pvp. omg i got killed by a non op weapon. must make forum post calling for nerf
    My KDRs from my last 4 matches, 23-1, 22-1, 29-1,and 26-0. Are you sure you would bud?

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    My KDRs from my last 4 matches, 23-1, 22-1, 29-1,and 26-0. Are you sure you would bud?

I thought you didn't care what anyone's response to this post was if they didn't explicitly agree with you?

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    I thought you didn't care what anyone's response to this post was if they didn't explicitly agree with you?
    Did not say I wouldn't reply lol.

The player base is already small enough. The reoccuring PvP player base is even smaller. Similar to them stating they won't put in co-op map selection due to an already split player base, they won't do it here.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    id smash you for sure. im not impressed you beating up on randoms.

+ Reply to Thread