+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Removing Valor?

Removing Valor?

I've been hearing from various clanmates and friends that Valor store options and Valor points are going to be removed. Can someone from Trion confirm please.

Also if true what will happen to the remaining valor points? Simply removed from existence or converted to bits, cores etc..?

I can’t image them taking this out of the game. I can only buy so much with 99k in valor. This might be a nail in the coffin for some.

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lithova View Post
    I've been hearing from various clanmates and friends that Valor store options and Valor points are going to be removed. Can someone from Trion confirm please.

Also if true what will happen to the remaining valor points? Simply removed from existence or converted to bits, cores etc..?
    Removing the Valor store would be a mistake by Trion. It doesn't cost them anything to leave an extra page on their Bits store. It's been less than 2 months since launch, and I saw players return to the old game after being away for years.
    I'm sure there are plenty of players (of the original game) who have not tried 2050 yet, so Trion would be disregarding (and potentially irritating) all those people, if they pulled the Valor section so soon.

I haven't seen any Trion Staff member ever mention removing it; only that the cut off date has already passed (June 22nd) so no more Valor can be earned. Maybe through the grapevine and rumour mills this became distorted into the things you have been hearing.

I'm sure many players with excess Valor are waiting for the boosts Trion mentioned to be made available in the Valor section. In any case, if they do remove it at a future date, they should at least give people adequate notice, so they can spend their remaining Valor before it is withdrawn.

It is exactly the opposite. In the last livestream, Devs actually considered a question from a player, regarding putting more "Gold" outfits for sale in the Valor store. It's not a guarantee that it will happen, but at least, it's a reassurance the Valor store is not going anywhere (as it should, future Veterans that eventually return to the game, and had their accounts linked prior to June 22nd should be given a shot at the Valor store, it will be a nice welcome package for them).

You did the right thing by not trusting rumors and coming to the forums.

Still sitting on 40k valor. Wish they'd just add ark keys and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    It is exactly the opposite. In the last livestream, Devs actually considered a question from a player, regarding putting more "Gold" outfits for sale in the Valor store. It's not a guarantee that it will happen, but at least, it's a reassurance the Valor store is not going anywhere (as it should, future Veterans that eventually return to the game, and had their accounts linked prior to June 22nd should be given a shot at the Valor store, it will be a nice welcome package for them).

You did the right thing by not trusting rumors and coming to the forums.
    If they did decide to add more valor outfits I hope they add more color options...if thats not possible (though I don't know why it wouldn't be) allow us to spend our valor points on all the other items in the bitstore. Either way if rumors are true I'm pretty sure this would cause an exodus from 2050. I know I would quit and never bother with another Trion product again. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, they've been known to say one thing and then change direction the next just like the whole debacle with Valor transference.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, they've been known to say one thing and then change direction the next just like the whole debacle with Valor transference.
    Well, I can't disagree with that. Let's wait and see, then.