+ Reply to Thread

Looking For a Good, Active Clan

Been in 3 Clans, in this game so far, all three went inactive, getting expensive leaving inactive Clans.

Looking for a Clan that is Active (6 or more players) around 8:30ish PM EST, that 1 person will at least show up to help, if help is called for.
    I do CoOp, Instances, Mains and side quests, ArkFalls, even willing to tag along and help where/when I can.

I can be found most all nights between 8:30ish to about 11:30pm in Game, just look for LunaticOne

OOps sorry I see now this is for the 360 and I want Xbox 1, if a Mod would be Kind enough to move it to the correct area

Join the Brown Coats. We have a large group of friendly, helpful players who are ready to run with you. See our thread in the forums for a list of officers, or find me ingame Grimmaldy Gray.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

Xbox ! D2050 Correct, if so, will give you a shout in game tonight

Just saw another Hoosier

Legendary gods recruitment speak to me via party for a quick overview of how the
    clan runs and also to be approved to join our big family also looking for people that loves pvp contact Extremeliveclan or COUNTRY M0MMA61 for information
    about the clan msg us on on the xbox 1and we will get back to you or gamertag is Extremeliveclan or COUNTRY M0MMA61 clan rating is 3550 us servers only must have a working mic ty 2050

Legendary gods recruitment speak to me via party for a quick overview of how the
    clan runs and also to be approved to join our big family also looking for people that loves pvp contact Extremeliveclan or COUNTRY M0MMA61 for information
    about the clan msg us on on the xbox 1and we will get back to you or gamertag is Extremeliveclan or COUNTRY M0MMA61 clan rating is 3550 us servers only must have a working mic ty