+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    No we are not getting the same content. Charge blades and hatchling grenades are class specific. Ego is capped at 50. You can’t create different character builds. No weapon synergies, no weapon vendors, no variety in vendors at all, no infrctors, bmg’s, incursions, everything in d2050 is focused on salvage vs actual content and interesting fun weapons to use.

In D2050 we all play the same linear way with the same class builds and the same weapons. There is no independence or creativity with anything at the moment. We are all just grinding for salvage.
    Alot of what you said is returning lmao. BMGs, Incursions, There are wep vendors theres 3 + there is variety theres like 20 guns each vend + plus higher status, more stuff. Charge blades and hatchling nades are still in the game it doesnt matter if its behind a class would you rather there be neither at all? Synergies are also returning.

Quote Originally Posted by torch327 View Post
    Since they also have to do packs for console and if memory serves correct, Games can only have a certain amount of add-ons available for them. So that is unlikely to happen since it wouldn't be entirely fair for console players to not be able to buy the same packs that we can. I understand completely what and why you want it, but I think that may be the reason the Ultimate packs come with the amount of bits they do, to make up for getting duplicate items if you buy them each time.

I look at it the opposite way you do, I look at it like I'm buying $50 in bits and getting extra stuff and I don't feel like I'm getting screwed because I'm getting certain items more than once. I have a garage full of gaskets that I will never use, because they come in thew gasket kits I buy. If I buy just the gaskets and kits that I need to only do what I am doing on my engines, I end up paying about 50% more than I do buying the big gasket kit that has gaskets in it that I don't need. This is probably the other reason I'm not bothered by getting duplicate items in the new ultimate pack.
    Yeah I know what you saying, and see both sides of the fence, and chances are I will end up getting this one if they don't do other single decent packs (which like you say they probably won't), for the Bits if anything. Just a little annoying the other stuff is what we already have.

Quote Originally Posted by torch327 View Post
    What would be easy for them to do is turn the duplicate items into the equivalent amount of currency that you can purchase them with. The game knows what you do/don't have. so if you buy the ultimat class pack available now, then you would get 1000 ark hunter currency for the 4 base classes you already have unlocked and 750 for the ATV you already have unlocked.
    Now this would be a good idea, if only they would implement it.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

If anyone believes trion will be porting everything from D13 to 2050, you're fooling yourself. They can't even fix the slow vehicles in 2050 and what happen to the motor sound when driving? The vehicles drive slower than bikes for goodness sake. How long has the vehicle bug been around, you drive over a small bug or even "tap" by mistake an enemy and your car blows up. And porting over stuff from D13 to 2050 isn't going to change anything, especially if we still have that stupid boring power upgrading your weapon to get loot system, and the ugly nobody didn't ask for ego grid.

Are they going to add the Omec stun rod
    are they going to add the old ego grid back
    are they going to add the old enemy scaling system back
    the old loot system
    all the character creation features

A few of a y'all might not want to realized this, but i would guess that 95% of the game player-base want them to upgrade D13 and ditch 2050. Which IMO would be the better choice for the future. So unless they plan to port every single thing from D13, and i mean everything and change everything to D13 and keep the same dx11 upgraded visuals/performance. 2050 will never be D13.

They made a mistake. They must attempt to continue pushing 2050, throw away defiance altogether, or do what they should have done from the start and just port 2013 over to new gen.

Im guessing the only option at this point is to keep pushing 2050. The more they push 2050 the more players get pushed off the cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    If anyone believes trion will be porting everything from D13 to 2050, you're fooling yourself. They can't even fix the slow vehicles in 2050 and what happen to the motor sound when driving? The vehicles drive slower than bikes for goodness sake. How long has the vehicle bug been around, you drive over a small bug or even "tap" by mistake an enemy and your car blows up. And porting over stuff from D13 to 2050 isn't going to change anything, especially if we still have that stupid boring power upgrading your weapon to get loot system, and the ugly nobody didn't ask for ego grid.

Are they going to add the Omec stun rod
    are they going to add the old ego grid back
    are they going to add the old enemy scaling system back
    the old loot system
    all the character creation features

A few of a y'all might not want to realized this, but i would guess that 95% of the game player-base want them to upgrade D13 and ditch 2050. Which IMO would be the better choice for the future. So unless they plan to port every single thing from D13, and i mean everything and change everything to D13 and keep the same dx11 upgraded visuals/performance. 2050 will never be D13.

THANK YOU.
    I don’t think that I was explaining exactly this in a way that people could understand. I don’t think D2050 has the same longevity that D13 has. I’m hoping that they admit that they made some wrong choices and give us back Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    Im guessing the only option at this point is to keep pushing 2050. The more they push 2050 the more players get pushed off the cliff.
    Until the newest game update actually "passes certification", they've successfully pushed me towards playing other games. Which is a "FeelsBadMan" considering how much time I sank into OG Defiance back in my Xbox 360 days.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    You can speak ENGLISH!? :-O :-O :-O
    I suspect the Prime Cyberman finally realized the first vocabulator unit's translation matrix was defective, and it wasn't indeed... that humans were as stupid as they appeared to be at comprehending a superior mind. Then again, this may still be the case... proof the vocabulator was defective isn't conclusive proof that humans really are stupid as they appear to be... well... from time to time. There, I threw humanity a bone. Go fetch.

@SanCarioca... hope you are doing well, and 2050's RNG isn't terribly stingy for you.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

sad to say

copied from the Defiance Wiki

Defiance 2013 review - "A mix of low budget, (relatively) high ambition, and mediocre execution, Defiance is a hard game to hate but an easy one to lose interest in."

Would like to say nothings changed but I do believe things have gotten much worse. Trion has lost my dollar for both games I own.

No trust left! And for a game developer there is nothing worse in player base.

Actually I should be thanking them. I no longer have to share my gaming time. I can concentrate on another subscription based game that has had 8 releases all of which make D13 and especially 2050 look VERY small.

Thank you Trion!
    Well done!

I had done on ps3 and I liked it well enough despite its major flaws, including technical! This version is still more pleasant, stable fluidity, finer textures, new effects of light, etc ... It's still nice to play a nice little game in better conditions! It does not take away that the game is quite repetitive but it provides enough fun to progress!

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Appvalley AC Market Tweakbox

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post

This Fall, prepare to lead the fight as the hammer slamming Crusader charges into Paradise! Choose from a variety of classes in the free-to-play action shooter Defiance 2050, and brace yourselves for the valiant Crusader coming in the Fall. *Ascend your Ark Hunter with the Ultimate Class Pack that includes the upcoming Crusader class, Engineer class, and so much more!

Ultimate Class Pack:
    $50 worth of Bits
    Crusader Class + Outfit*
    Exclusive Crusader Outfit Tint*
    Engineer Class + Outfit*
    Exclusive Engineer Outfit Tint*
    Assault Class
    Assassin Class
    Guardian Class
    Combat Medic Class
    TMW Hannibal 800R ATV
    *Disclaimer – Engineer and Crusader classes, along with their outfits/tints, will be delivered as they go live in-game (Crusader anticipated in Fall, and Engineer in Winter 2018).

Class Overview: Crusader
    The Crusader is a formidable bruiser class that comes well-equipped with a mighty hammer they can summon to engage in epic melee battles! Level up unique skills and activate abilities to leap right into the action or pull in enemies toward you with full force. The Crusader can later unlock awe-inspiring abilities like an absorbing shield that protects and unleashes an outward attack for swift retribution! Alternatively, the Crusader can call upon a massive meteor strike from above and crash it down to explosively damage and knockback foes.
    Crusader Class reminds me of Destiny and Borderlands with the way it was described. Sounds interesting.
    Janice Li
    ego:6000(The hard way)
    Clan-Arkbreaker Crew

Vera Sol
    ego:5266(The cupcake way)
    Clan-Arkbreaker Crew

Charlotte Dunoi
    LVL:30
    Power Rating-700+
    Clan-Terminators

PSN:JAN_HANAGAMI88 PS3 NA and PS4 NA