+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I don't like playing with Glitchers. Reminds me of people that base their worth on possessions instead of skill. The thing that bothers me most in CoOp is the Rambo Wanna Be's. Does not take long to see how that ends with everyone getting killed in typically moderate situations. If they can't start working together to some degree I just tap out and run with another group that hopefully will just work together. Top score comes second to team work and enjoying a good challenge in game. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Hit the Deck View Post
    I think you just had a bad luck with your 1st coop experience.

I also never had any problem whatsoever in coops and have been paying since release (at 3.7k PR now). Coops are the 2nd most fun thing to do after PvP IMO.

hahaah... just ran a co-op through matchmaking in which this poster ^ harassed the crap out of me to blow self up to catch up to him and his glitcher pal in Isle of Lost Soldiers... the one with the matron... he glitched through all the gates and then fusses at me for playing straight... dude, get a group of 4 to start or S T F U

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Rose View Post
    Top score comes second to team work and enjoying a good challenge in game. IMO
    This person gets it. Top score don't mean shatko when it comes to your rewards. I seem to get better rewards the lower I score anyways. The only people who care about score when score has no relevance are those not in the know and the "try-hards"
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

+ Reply to Thread