+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Thanks For Everything, Keep on Keeping on

Howdy everyone,

It’s been an incredible journey for me over the past 3 years at Trion Worlds and I want to thank you all for being a part of it. I’ve always been passionate about building that bond between developers and their community, be it from people making videos, streams, artwork, fansites, events, and just by playing. Even starting out as QA on Atlas Reactor, I would be finding bugs and giving feedback while watching streams, answering chat questions, and staying up way too late teaching influencers. I still do all those things to this day, but it’s been surreal to help our games and so many Trion Creators grow. My journey does not stop here and neither does yours.

I am truly grateful to have quickly advanced into the Social Influencer and Community Manager roles 2 years ago. Thanks for being such a fantastic community, I’ve watched countless streams, seen thousands of Trion Creator applications come through, attended plenty of conventions, received personal fan art, and even made best friends that I wouldn’t have imagined of before.

It’s very difficult and bittersweet for me to say this, but I am going to be pursuing other passions in the next part of my journey. Today, August 24th, is my last day working at Trion, but I’ll definitely still be supporting from the sidelines as there’s lots of exciting things down the road ahead.

The Trion Community team will be taking care of my duties as I have been going over Trion Creator, Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and Defiance 2050 responsibilities with them. For Trion Creator related questions or requests, please email creators@trionworlds.com.

I wish you all the best and feel free to stay in touch on Twitter (@OMGitsMobi) or Discord (Mobi#7250). My direct messages are always open, and I love to give channel (content creator) feedback if you’re looking for ways to improve.

Don’t let your dreams be dreams,
    Mobi
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Good luck Mobi

Best of luck for the future Mobi.

No rudeness intended...

I'm not sure how many Community Managers have come and gone since I started playing back in 10/2014, but this feels like the 100th one, but I'm sure this is the 10th or 11th CM in 5 years. Definitely not a good look for Defiance.
    It's hard for me to bid you a proper farewell because like all the other Community Managers before you, not one of you ever replied back about the trophy/achievement bug on live streams and stuck only to topics you felt comfortable discussing. As a Community Manager, aren't you supposed to discuss any and every little topic on deck and not come off as biased?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Also I have chips... Trade me a JP and I'll eat a chip for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    the Omec stud rod
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    This is why it is pointless to debate people who are not as educated as myself.

Wish you well for the future. Not sure if it's your decision to move on or not but Trion's loss will be someone else's gain.

All the best for your future endeavours Mobi. Sorry to see another CM leave and so soon after the launch of 2050.

PlayTable looks like a fun digital update for table top games

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    ...It's hard for me to bid you a proper farewell because like all the other Community Managers before you, not one of you ever replied back about the trophy/achievement bug on live streams and stuck only to topics you felt comfortable discussing. As a Community Manager, aren't you supposed to discuss any and every little topic on deck and not come off as biased?
    It's frustrating not getting answers or if some subjects are taboo, but … if all the Community Managers never replied back on certain topics … then that would indicate that Trion policy (their superiors) was responsible for this kind of behaviour, not the individual Community Managers.

No rudeness intended...

I'm not sure how many Community Managers have come and gone since I started playing back in 10/2014, but this feels like the 100th one, but I'm sure this is the 10th or 11th CM in 5 years. Definitely not a good look for Defiance.
    It's hard for me to bid you a proper farewell because like all the other Community Managers before you, not one of you ever replied back about the trophy/achievement bug on live streams and stuck only to topics you felt comfortable discussing. As a Community Manager, aren't you supposed to discuss any and every little topic on deck and not come off as biased?
    Yeah, I know these feels... all too well.

But anywhoo, good luck to you Mobi.

#itiswhatitis

I thought good bye threads were a no no - jk
    Good luck and happy trails Mobi
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Bo Tarr, Stacy Tarr, jek haint, pog mothoin

psn: j599kbvvaak

Good luck Mobi.

Hope this marks a reset in community communications, it's been far to quiet recently...

Happy gaming Mobi.

I'm not sure how many Community Managers have come and gone since I started playing back in 10/2014, but this feels like the 100th one, but I'm sure this is the 10th or 11th CM in 5 years.
    TrionMobi
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...munity+Manager

Yaviey
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...munity+Manager

ZamboniChaos
    "Community Representative"

Fasti
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...CM-Intro-Fasti

Ocho
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...munity+manager

CM Kiwibird

Scapes

Dahanese/OverloadUT

SledgeHammer70

TriggHappy

Added since Defiance currently doesn't have a dedicated CM:
    TrionBrasse - Director of Community Relations

Edit: Added ZamboniChaos. Thanks Light Energy.
    Edit2: While adding ZamboniChaos, I remembered Scapes! Added links to their profiles too.
    Edit3: Added Fasti thanks Telemachus

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life