+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

the sound of silence

are we ever going to get an update on this patch? has it been sent for certification? is it already in certification? did it get sent for certification and failed? can we please have something, anything other than “we’ll update you in the future” it’s been over a month now, you must have been delighted it was gamescom so you could conveniently brush off your last two livestreams, will you address the issue with some actual news in this fridays livestream (31/09/18) or will it be more ussless infomation about “new” (old) content we don’t care about until the existing issues are fixed, will we be compensated for all the keys we’ve missed due to contracts not counting? will our broken achievements be credited? will our broken pursuits be auto completed? will you be honest and admit the only way to progress in this game is to open coop chests and stop saying drops in the game will also help us progress? in short will you just be upfront and honest with the community, i and many others would have a lot more respect for the dev tesm if you just told us whats going on

Sorry to break it to you, no live stream this friday, they will host another trion-creator.
    B3lz3buth PC-EU
    Clan Red Thugs!

Trion claims the game update is in certification... but the longer it remains in limbo, the less I believe their claim.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Be careful what you wish for........because when they start 'adding, taking away, crawling around in the game'......that's when crit crit crit re patches for patches for patches.....i.e. no gaming.

We should ask them for one thing at a time, literally 1.
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

Founder: Defiance Legion Clan

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR

Another Trion Creator stream.... Oh well, will plan a night out, like I did 2 weeks ago, and sadly, I logged on Twitch and watched last Friday's stream, and she really did not have a clue about the game... and she was on for more than 1 hour.

When are Dev's going to realise that we do not want to see people who do not know the game playing live streams?

I was in Discord with clan members, and the comments about the creator's knowledge of the game, and also lack of playing while in stream was quite bad. I wish they had thumbs down ratings for these live streams. Even Trion transferring viewers to her stream could not prevent people turning off after a short while.

Trion should pay someone a bit more professional to do the live stream, if they are going to be absent, but that professional should at least know the game and what questions people will ask.

0/10 for the last Trion Creator livestream is my score.
    1/10 for the Trion Creator 2 weeks ago, because I only logged on for 5 mins and decided to go have a night out.
    0/10 for this week's Trion Creator, because it has encouraged me to have another night out instead of gaming.

The community manager has "left" and the only developer who was active on the forums hasn't posted in weeks! I think now would be a good time to update the community?

Still waiting for them to say something about the defiance 2013 store, i wish they just moved everything from the store to game vendors already so we can buy more stuff, and this time with in game scrip/rep. As for 2050, well unless they port everything from D13, I'm still not playing it.

No offense to anyone enjoying it though.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Be careful what you wish for........because when they start 'adding, taking away, crawling around in the game'......that's when crit crit crit re patches for patches for patches.....i.e. no gaming.

We should ask them for one thing at a time, literally 1.
    thats is what is going on now. and has been going on.that is what needs to be put to a end . no more crit crit crit

Still no activity, news or update for the game. All of the social media accounts have gone silent.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Still no activity, news or update for the game. All of the social media accounts have gone silent.

Maybe they realized d13 is the better game and they plan to update and upgrade d13 and shut down 2050?