+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    Maybe they realized d13 is the better game and they plan to update and upgrade d13 and shut down 2050?
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Whats their excuse this week? Gamescom is over.

Layoffs. Going silent. No patches, flimsy excuses. This is looking more and more like the lead up to the last days of Firefall.

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    Whats their excuse this week? Gamescom is over.

They don't have a community manager and it's probably unfair to random Trion-employee to suddenly have "take the piss from the enthusiast portion of your playerbase by fielding questions you don't really have the answers to or can't answer just yet" added to his/her job description until they have another hired.

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    They don't have a community manager and it's probably unfair to random Trion-employee to suddenly have "take the piss from the enthusiast portion of your playerbase by fielding questions you don't really have the answers to or can't answer just yet" added to his/her job description until they have another hired.
    mobi only left a few days ago, we’ve had no word/nothing for a month

LoL, haven't been on the game for like a month but checked forums when bored and had time and still same old same old with Trion. Ya'll ever thought that there wasn't any patch to begin with, they are probably still making it since when they said the patch was ready and getting certified it was more like "Vaporware"

Have fun tho, to busy checking out SCUM and saving to build a new pc for Cyberpunk 2077 can't wait for it to launch

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post

They only had one CM?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I'm dead serious. No offense, but you need to look around to what is going on with 2050, stats, chatter, reviews, in game chat. D13 is the better game in almost every way. The only thing better in 2050 over D13 is the DX11 Performance/and slightly better looking graphics/visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    I thought about this song the second I read the title of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    D13 is the better game in almost every way.
    Aside from the fact I would have to unpack my outdated Xbox 360 from storage just to play a game that basically has one foot in the proverbial grave.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

The response I got back from TrionBrasse made it sound like the Defiance team is on vacation while they and/or other Trion folks were at GamesCon/PaxWest.

Rift, Trove, and ArcheAge (to an extent) teams still seem to be still active. I'm unsure about Atlas Reactor, it seems dead to me, but it may be more related to their 'seasons'.

@sliverbaer
    Howdy, I know you all are busy with #PaxWest, but any chance someone could give an update on #Defiance2050 in the @DefianceGame forums?

(The lack of info is getting a little weird.)

@Brasse
    Hey there - Devs will be back from vacation soon and I am sure they'll have lots to say.

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life