+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Defaince 13 store problem

I'll like to see something for the store being down still even tho the dev said they will fix it a while ago but we are still waiting. Alot of defiance player base went down when they couldn't buy Parton pass anymore, so I was hoping to get something for being a royal player. Here is some of my sugestions.

Number one give us Parton pass.

Number two remove the af cap

Number three give us something daily or weekly that allows us to get things done.

A reason to give us partron pass is that it would up the player base by a bit, and let's people lvl up even faster. Which would increase the amount of newer players to. Alot of vets would agree with me.

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Sorry for any errors just got done working on my car and it's 4 am here at the time I posted this

Sig is made by taureiiel

I agree. Something does need to be done about the ongoing bit store issue. I've seen a lot of my friends stop playing because of the fact that the store has been down for weeks upon weeks and seemingly nothing has been done about it.

The current af cap is ridiculously low, so many players get a patron pass since a patron pass has no af cap. It is extremely easy to get 500 af in 2 days or less and with no way to get a patron pass anymore, players are leaving left and right.

I can kinda understand the dev's side of things too though. They're main focus has been on 2050, and let's face it: We have all known that d13 has been on life support for some time now. Over these past couple of moths, I have seen the amount of players plummet. There's hardly any activity on Zone chat now, and it's really sad tbh. Like I've said before, this game can be really fun at times. It has a whole lot of potential. I'm sure that the devs see this and I don't really think that they're pleased with the player base dropping either. I don't think it would be fair to put all the blame on them.

With that being said though, it's very frustrating when, as a player, I see a dev post that they're working on the store, or any issue really, but weeks have past and there still hasn't been any progress... Or maybe there has been progress, but they're just can't or won't, communicate it with us.

I definitely think that some sort of compensation should be given to us. It doesn't even have to be anything super crazy. It could be something as simple as raising the af cap, or moving certain items from the bit store to regular vendors so that we can purchase them without the bit store as someone suggested in a similar thread (though I realize that the coding aspect may not be as simple as it sounds). Just do something that makes the community feel a bit more assured. Because right now, I can certainly say that the community feels anything but assured at the moment. I personally feel like it's not even really worth playing anymore due to the current state the game is. I hop on every once and a while, but I find it increasingly difficult to play the game as often as I used to.

Hopefully something will be done about it soon, but to be completely honest, I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Noticing more threads about the store being down

Sig is made by taureiiel

I don't think trion will fix the bit store on the d13 game and I no they wont give out patron for free. as its been over 3 months now and theres been no reply from defiance on the time line if they will fix the only time they reply to u if u say something bad about them. but I think trion is just the best and they care about loyality not about making money

I have mutiple facts that there care about money more but not trying to get another account perma banned on here

Sig is made by taureiiel

All I'm asking to get something done about not having access to the store for so long even tho they said they would fix it and Trion did give pp in the past out for free pp

Sig is made by taureiiel

As the very first post their more then 1 way then giving us pp

Sig is made by taureiiel

Oh nope lol Defiance's store is never coming back it's been 3 MONTHS there's like less than 1000 people total on all platforms and servers the game is dead no matter how many people Trion permanently bans for saying that truth it will still be true! Besides why would you want to waste money on a game that could potentially be shutdown at any moment?

Quote Originally Posted by CryoLegionaire77 View Post
    Oh nope lol Defiance's store is never coming back it's been 3 MONTHS there's like less than 1000 people total on all platforms and servers the game is dead no matter how many people Trion permanently bans for saying that truth it will still be true! Besides why would you want to waste money on a game that could potentially be shutdown at any moment?
    Ik there more then 1000 people who play on ps3 na and why I would waste my money on a game that could be shut down at anytime here's the reason why its a fun game and have nothing better to spend it on

Sig is made by taureiiel