Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestream

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Livestream

Update - Closing this thread up and posting a new announcement. We WILL be hosting this week. Sorry for the mixed message.

Greetings folks,

Many members of the Trion team are still traveling after the back to back Gamescom and PAX West adventures so we won't have any livestreams this week as were originally planned.

I'll follow up today to confirm we'll be back next week (September 14) and will get word out as soon as I've locked in the details.

Thanks, everyone!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Would it be possible to anticipate at least the correction of the daily contract of defiant few, and the time trial wood heat?
    Every week I'm using boost 50% reputation, but I'm missing out on the defiant few and tarr family.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Trion can you please port all items from the bit store in D13 to in game vendors so we can buy the stuff with in game money and rep, the store has been down for what 4 months now.

Also, you guys didn't informed us that you will be out of the office for weeks and no live stream about anything, you do realized you're losing players greatly on both d13 and 2050. This is a very serious manner, but it seems like you guys don't even care.

When are we going to actually get a patch to fix everything that is broken?

Still would love Charge Blades as weapons and not some stupid skill.

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    When are we going to actually get a patch to fix everything that is broken?
    My best guess?

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head