+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Hosted Defiance Livestream - Uniqopian

Greetings Ark Hunters!

On Friday, September 7, 2018 we're hosting the incredible Uniqopian for the Defiance 2050 livestream! Be sure to watch from her channel directly to take part in giveaways!

If you play on the Xbox One or PS4 console you're still eligible for the giveaways if your console and Trion accounts are linked. Click here to learn how!

Defiance Livestream
    Our Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Her Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/Uniqopian
    Start Time: Friday, September 7 at 10:30 AM PDT (5:30 PM UTC)
    Duration: ~45 minutes

We'll be back next week, September 14th with an all-new dev livestream.

Thanks, all!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Well I call props to ZEPHKIAL for this one tbh, he (as usual) was the only "dev team" in game who cba to actually speak or answer (or probably even log in tbh)

Yesterday we were talking with him in Zone chat voicing the disappointment of the streambeing cancelled and as I said at the time, there has been MORE than enough ammo fired at Trion in Reddit and the Forums for them to start to realise feedback goes both ways and a game that has tanked over 70% of it's playerbase needs to fix up quickly (even though it's early days I suppose)

Low and Behold within 12 hours it is announced that there WILL be a stream and the previous thread closed.

GZ for actually listening, thx to Zeph for daring to be the DEV that semms like he CBA to even liase with the community, but Trion, seriously, you need to spend a little time (or actually point someone who cba) to read feedback and implent some of the discussions & issues raised with the team

As a game 2050 is kind of fun and playable BUT the power grind is abhorrent due to your poor loot mechanics and on top of this is a whole list of bugs & stuff that people have taken their time to write down and express to you, yes YOU are a business, yes you want to make money but losing over 70% of the people that could inject cash into YOUR IP through pure negligence on your behalf is a recipe for disaster, early days but ffs actually listen to your playerbase & sort it out !

Quote Originally Posted by ReservoirShugo View Post
    Well I call props to ZEPHKIAL for this one tbh, he (as usual) was the only "dev team" in game who cba to actually speak or answer (or probably even log in tbh)
    I suppose you're right. Thanks, Zephkial!

Yesterday we were talking with him in Zone chat voicing the disappointment of the streambeing cancelled and as I said at the time, there has been MORE than enough ammo fired at Trion in Reddit and the Forums for them to start to realise feedback goes both ways and a game that has tanked over 70% of it's playerbase needs to fix up quickly (even though it's early days I suppose)
    I guess you play on PC, right? Devs usually don't hang around on consoles.

Nothing against streamers, but with Dev streams we can at least get some answers about what's going on with the game behind curtains (even if they dodge the most important questions, as always). And BTW, if we haven't heard about the infamous patch up until now, it's because it's nowhere near to completion. At least, I can't think of another reason Trion wouldn't drop fixes as fast as possible for this game.

GZ for actually listening, thx to Zeph for daring to be the DEV that semms like he CBA to even liase with the community, but Trion, seriously, you need to spend a little time (or actually point someone who cba) to read feedback and implent some of the discussions & issues raised with the team
    That's what we've all been saying. Thanks for hammering the point.

BTW, where did you get the 70% drop figure for "all playerbase"? I only have access to Steam's numbers. And for the first time ever, this week, the population there dropped to less than 350 players. It's been like this all week:

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    I suppose you're right. Thanks, Zephkial!

I guess you play on PC, right? Devs usually don't hang around on consoles.

Nothing against streamers, but with Dev streams we can at least get some answers about what's going on with the game behind curtains (even if they dodge the most important questions, as always). And BTW, if we haven't heard about the infamous patch up until now, it's because it's nowhere near to completion. At least, I can't think of another reason Trion wouldn't drop fixes as fast as possible for this game.

That's what we've all been saying. Thanks for hammering the point.

BTW, where did you get the 70% drop figure for "all playerbase"? I only have access to Steam's numbers. And for the first time ever, this week, the population there dropped to less than 350 players. It's been like this all week:

Well it even worse then I guess if you use just the Steam numbers where all-time peak = 2301 and current peak 339, then that equates to 85% drop since launch ... and I thought I was pushing it with 70% lol

"will be a stream"? Since when? It still says its a hosted streamer. No dev stream.

So yet again we will get no answers on the so called xbox one patch. Trion coming out with excuses as to why they havent been on the forums and twitter is a joke. 'Building under construction'. Really? This is 2018 and yiou dont have access to internet outside of the office?

I totaly get it, fixing a game can be long and I'm ok to wait for that.
    What I don't understand is why you still do nothing against players who's cheating or exploit bugs, I'm sure a ton of players stop playing because of that. PvP is unplayable and sometimes PvE wordevents are completely broken because of that.
    For exemple spending 40k script for a major arkfall just to see a dude instant kill the warlord, so frustrating! It doesn't require to develop any patch to ban those cheaters, and the best part is they do not hidding anymore cause they know they can abuse without any risk to be ban.
    Please take care of your game and your community, I really enjoy playing it, but if you don't do anything about that I'll simply go to other games.

Quote Originally Posted by iMax View Post
    I totaly get it, fixing a game can be long and I'm ok to wait for that.
    What I don't understand is why you still do nothing against players who's cheating or exploit bugs, I'm sure a ton of players stop playing because of that. PvP is unplayable and sometimes PvE wordevents are completely broken because of that.
    For exemple spending 40k script for a major arkfall just to see a dude instant kill the warlord, so frustrating! It doesn't require to develop any patch to ban those cheaters, and the best part is they do not hidding anymore cause they know they can abuse without any risk to be ban.
    Please take care of your game and your community, I really enjoy playing it, but if you don't do anything about that I'll simply go to other games.
    I dont see why you would waste 40k SCRIP (not script, where are you getting the t from) on an event that offers no rewards. Anyways they arent cheating they are ysing broken weapons so they can get as many runs in as possible within the 5 minute window you have to enter warmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    I dont see why you would waste 40k SCRIP (not script, where are you getting the t from) on an event that offers no rewards. Anyways they arent cheating they are ysing broken weapons so they can get as many runs in as possible within the 5 minute window you have to enter warmaster.
    Currently, unless you have a 7th Legion left to do, the only reason to do Warmaster is for the Durango. Outside of the that, the 40K scrip it better used on Minor Arkbreaks, because they reward salvage. Unless you do Warmaster as part of the afore mentioned 7th Legion daily, it might reward a weapon or mod drop at the end.

So there is a reason to do it, or sponsor it occasionally, just to help others get the Durango.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyroo View Post
    By no rewards do you mean A. No Volge Weapons or B. No 2 drops like major arkfall boss? If it's the latter, it can definitely drop that. It is annoying though that it does not reward salvage....At least running it though can help others get the Durango, like Sorcerer21b said.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread