+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AFK Prototype

AFK Prototype

I saw on a thread about someone stating they AFk'd at bathhouse to get Atomizer. Can this actually be done by just sitting by EMP blast?
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"

Yup,man, got mine there, but after 1 week afk farm, since I don't have nothing to do in this game, bc I'm 4998 PR, so only proto farm and co-ops(praying to get 5k 'nade or shield lol)

Looks like ill be leaving xbox on overnight then and see if i get it. lol

I did pm you yesterday Dope about it. Already done 24k scrapper kills so afk overnight is the way forward.

Im stuck on 4999. Just need a nade at 5k. And the only proto im missing is atomizer

24k? Man, I should have played the lottery right after I got my Atomizer under 2k. :|

Quote Originally Posted by verbalhomage View Post
    24k? Man, I should have played the lottery right after I got my Atomizer under 2k. :|
    I did start a new character and got bonesaw after 43 raider kills, and got auger after 190 99er kills. Lol. Had my fair share of luck but i think it may have all gone. Keep getting 5k sheilds from co-op chests and i need a nade, and the atomizer jjst wont drop. lol

What I don't get about this method is that how you can be credited for the kills since I thought that you need to be in order to get an Atomizer, especially when you aren't the one who set the EMP.

Man, got mine atom, when my friend inv me for afk atom farm and it was already set up.

Works only on xbox. On other platforms the farming gets interrupted by sieges after about 30 minutes.

After 45 mins actually -every hour. so 1 hour cycle is 45 mins scrappers+ 15 mins volge siege